Chapter 5

Mikasa's POV

"Hmm Eren" I murmured in my sleep turning and twisting just hoping I feel him get in the bed and embrace me in his arms, rubbing the top of my head and whispering how much he loved me. It's the best part I loved about the morning. But now he was gone and it would be hard to even get up without his help. "Mommy I'm hungry" I heard Eren's soft raspy voice say as he comes to the side of the bed and shakes me trying to wake me up. I groaned knowing I wasn't going to last without Eren and forced my eyes open even though the tiredness was weighing them down.

I rubbed my eyes seeing the little kid in front of me. "What's for breakfast?" He asked starring deeply into my eyes while rubbing his stomach. "Ugh hold on darling" I yawned laying up and stretching, popping my joints.

I got up and watched as Eren ran down the stairs going to wake his sister up.

When I got to the bottom I immediately put the bowl of hot water in the fire place but I didn't put the fire that high.

I decided to cook grits with some warm milk for the kids and placed the plates on the table when the food was done.

"Kids breakfast is ready" I called out hearing them scramble into the kitchen and onto the chairs and started stuffing there faces.

I wonder who was going to watch us today?

There was a knock on the door and I answered it and smiled seeing Hanji.

"Hey Hanji what's up!" I asked pulling her in the house. "Who is that?" Little Eren asked when finished.

"This is Hanji she helped me give birth to you two" I introduced.

"Wow they've gotten tall and Eren looks a lot like his dad" Hanji chuckled. "So does the little one" she pointed to Katheren.

"Yea there both so adorable aren't they" I gushed.

"They sure are" Hanji replied. "Your beautiful ma'am" Katheren finally said making Hanji blush. "She so adorable! I wanna steal her!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Hey Katheren why don't you draw Mrs Hanji something and Eren watch your sister and go do something" I told as the two went in their room.

"So how is Eren?" I asked when we both sat down at the couch. "He is good so far, his friends welcomed him and now he is training with Mike I'm sure he is okay" Hanji assured. "And Annie?" I asked pulling my hands together. I needed to at least know how she was so nothing bad would happen.

"Levi and Mike managed to get her out of the crystal and they put her in the military dungeon so they go over and torture her every night and morning...she won't spill any information so they keep going" Hanji tells.

"And surprisingly Bertholdt that tall weird guy always visits her, they seem to be close together" she adds.

Bertholdt....with Annie?

NO WAY! That so can't be true.

"But there is a reason I came here to watch you and your kids Mikasa" Hanji says in a serious tone which makes me a bit nervous.

"Yes?" I asked.

Hanji looked back at the door seeing it a bit cracked and could see the kids in the room. Katheren drawing and Eren talking to her. She scooted a bit closer to me and let out a soft sigh.

"Have you ever thought about Eren or Katheren having the possibility to turn into a Titan?" She mumbled in a low tone.

My face whitens and I feel like I was going to pass out.

"What do you mean?!" I asked a bit confused but I knew I wasn't, it was obvious what she had said and I've been to oblivious about it.

This was simple. "Mikasa you've made love with Eren and gave birth to amazing kids but...has it ever crossed your mind that one of them or both of them might be shifters?" Hanji asked.