Chapter 23

A/N: WARNING!!! BEFORE YOU READ AND YOUR LIKE EW AND CRAP....If you don't like any smut or heavy use of language then I suggest you skip this, age restriction matters so unless your 13+ your eligible to continue reading unless you don't like this kind of stuff

Anyway enjoy the chapter ;)

Mikasa's POV

Wait..What?

I had to be clear of what my ears had just received.

Did she just say....That Jr....Was dead?

Nooo.

No.

No.

My only son wasn't dead!

This isn't real right?? I didn't get raped and fought to death for nothing!

Jr isn't dead.

He couldn't be dead.

He's my son and he's the only one I've ever had. This wasn't suppose to happen. What turned into a question came out to be a nightmare.

All I wanted to know was if the twins had Titan genes and here I was standing next to Eren while we both tried to concede what Katheren said.

We didn't want to believe our son was dead but in reality we both knew he really was.

I never noticed the tears that trickled down my cheeks.

I wiped them then looked at my hands remembering this was the first time in forever since I have literally almost cried. The last time was when I thought Eren had died when saving me from falling off the wall that Jean pushed me off of when I was still pregnant.

Instead of remembering the pain I wiped my hand on my clothes and looked up at Katheren who was still on the strange Titans shoulder.

"Eren go get her off that thing" I finally spoke in a hoarse voice.

He nods before finally getting up there and almost putting up a fight with Katheren he finally got her down.

"That's not humanities hope Kathy, it's just a monster deep down inside" I say once the two was beside me.

Eren seemed stunned by my words.

"Kill it" I say in pure anger.

I knew Titans was the reason my son was dead and now I want them all to pay.

They was all going to die.

"Mika-" "kill it Eren!" I quickly cut him off. "I bet it was a Titan, I bet he had got eaten didn't he Kathy!" I shouted.

She remains quiet but responds by nodding her head slowly.

A lump forms in my throat.

" Kill it" I say again.

Eren sighs in agitation as he demands Kathy to go inside the broken down house. When she's inside and we're sure she isn't watching Eren turns to me.

"Mikasa this isn't right, if the Titan didn't eat her it isn't considered a monster" he speaks firmly while coming closer to me.

"Our son is dead because of those monsters" I retorted. "Kill it" I say more gentle this time but I can hear the pain and hurt in my tone.

Eren says nothing but just stands there. Eventually the Titan notify us as a threat and instead of attacking us it ran away.

"Eren...Why didn't you kill it!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Mikasa I wasn't going to kill it for two reasons" he speaks. "And there's a million reasons why we should kill it" I say narrowing my eyes at him.