Chapter 17

A/N: beware this chapter has a lot of swearing and a lil bit of sexual content. If you are young or can't stand the foul words I suggest you leave at your own risk, other then that please enjoy this chapter

Mikasa's POV

"PLEASE let me go!!" I cried out in so much pain right now. I felt so useless and broken that all I could do was cry and beg for Reiner to let me go.

I wasnt going to tell no one about his stupid secret identity because all I wanted right now was to find my husband and kids! Was that to much to ask for???

"Please..." I sobbed while taking quick breathes.

My eyes was burning, my head hurts, and now I was to weak to even do anything. I let out a loud frustrated cry and slung my head back.

"Reiner just let me go!" I yelled furiously at him while trying to untangle my hands from the tight ropes.

"You know I can't let you go Mikasa, I can't risk it" he says coldly while eyeing me.

"Please Reiner, what if that was Christa out there!" I said trying to get him to realize. "Christa doesn't give a shit about me, she doesn't even know I like her so now I'm sticking with bringing Eren with us back home" Reiner scowls briefly.

The thought of him keeping me here so I wouldn't spill anything to risk his friends getting killed then taking Eren from me and the kids was to much to dealt with. My heart ached at the thought of Eren never coming back and leaving me with the kids all by myself to raise and take care of.

"Reiner please I'm begging you" I  sniffed.

The weird part was he bursted out laughing and then started jumping around all happy like he has lost his humanity.

(Which I'm pretty sure he has)

"Hah! That's tragic" he chuckled as I cocked my head in confusion, feeling my eyes block tears from streaming and wiped my face over my shoulder.

"What's so funny?" I asked a bit scared now.

"The Mikasa Ackerman is actually begging!" He told then laughed more.

I rolled my eyes.

"You acted like you never gave a shit about anything but now that you have kids and Eren you've become completely soft! You've gotten to the point where your so useless that your even begging me! So cute" he said while dragging his hand across my cheek making me cringe.

I was at first shock but then my face softened. He was right. After I had everything I've wanted I did because completely soft but that's because I thought I had  nothing to worry about.

I was strong just, not that tough anymore like I use to be.

"Your pathetic now" he mutters before sitting on my lap. This wasn't the first time he has done this.

"You know what" he says with a cocky grin spread across his face while putting his hand behind my head and started to stroke my hair.

I started to actually get scared of what he might do. After all he did rank 2nd, right after me for the military police.

"W-What?" I asked a bit curious but then again not really wanting to know.

"I think...." He says a bit seductively while trailing off, looking as his fingers combed right through my hair.

"I think, that we should have some fun together if you know what I mean" he smirks and after a few seconds I realized what he meant and protested by shaking my head profusely.