100

Dan, come back.

It was the text Phil sent letting me know Dr. Snow was done. I got up and hurried to my room closing the door behind me. "So, what's the verdict?" I asked looking at Dr. Snow. She just turned to give Phil a look. I turned to him and he looked a little scared. "Phil? What's wrong?" I asked worried now. Phil gave a soft giggle, "Nothing's wrong Dan.... I'mpregnantwithtriplets." "You're what?" I said missing the last part. He said, "Pregnant with triplets." I had to sit down. I was only expecting one child if Phil actually got pregnant. "Because he is pregnant with triplets his energy is being used up and so to recharge he sleeps. He doesn't eat because he doesn't want to get morning sickness." Dr. Snow said. I just nodded. Phil scooted over to me on the bed laying his head in my lap looking up at me. "Dan are you upset? I thought you wanted kids." Phil pouted. I looked down at him brushing my fingers through his hair. "Of coarse I want children, Phil. I'm not upset, just shocked. I wasn't expecting triplets. But hey, that's even better isn't it?" I said. Phil smiled up at me and I kissed his soft lips. When I looked back up at Dr. Snow she said, "Phil asked me to look into finding a doctor for your pack, so I do not have to drive here all the time. But don't worry. I will be here for the birthing process, I swear." "Thank you." I smiled at her as she left. Once the door shut I looked down at Phil. "Let's get you something to eat." I said picking him up and carrying him out into the living room.