13

*Katie*

He just hung up on me. Dan, just hung up on me. What the actual fuck? I'm going to ask him what the hell made him hang up on me. I got some popcorn and sat in the chair right by the front door turning on the porch light. 

----------------------------------------------------

I've been waiting here for an hour when Dan came into view with who, I'm assuming is Phil, in his arms and the cat. Dan let Phil go and I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. Phil was trying so hard not to stare, you could tell. You could also tell when Phil's face dropped when Dan let go of him. Dan started towards the door before turning around and pulling Phil in for a kiss. YAYYY!!!!! and I got front row seats. Time to break this up. I pushed through the door causing them to break apart. "Kitty!" Dan whined turning towards me. He was pissed. I ran back inside as Dan's eyes showed that his wolf was surfacing. I really hope he doesn't scare Phil. Next thing I know, Dan was inside and had me over his shoulder. "Kitty, why?" He said playfully throwing me on the couch. "You hung up on me."I said with a pout. He sighed, "Doesn't mean you have to be a peeping tom and ruin the moment." "You'll be doing that and more a bunch later." I said walking away.