50

*Katie*

"You want me to kill the girl, Aaron? She's a harmless Omega." this guy said. Everything happened so fast one minute this guy is standing up and the next he was on the floor with two bullets through his back. The gun was smoking and now I'm shaking. Dan ran in followed by Phil and Jake's parents. "Kitty." he said. I dropped the gun and ran to Dan wrapping my arms around him crying. "I didn't mean to shoot him. I just... I just." I sobbed. Jake's dad said, "It's okay, that was an impostor. He might've killed you. You did good. Besides, as it turns out our son was in that pack for the past 12 years." moving aside to show me where a boy with orange hair stood. I suddenly smelt actual oranges and I tensed up. I'm 15. That guy must of lied. Suddenly it felt like only me and this boy were in the room. I distantly heard Dan and Phil walk away and Jake's parents. "uh....hi." he said. I replied, "hi." 

                           "I'm Jake." 

                            "Katie"

                            "Are you an Omega?"

                          "uh...yeah." 

                        "They don't treat you bad, do you? Not even the Alpha?" 

                     "No, besides I grew up with Dan. He's been taking care of me for the past 12 years." 

                      "Oh. I'm suppose to be the Beta, but I was raised as a terribly treated Omega." 

                    "I'm sorry, but don't worry you'll learn in no time." I smiled and he smiled back. He has such a pretty smile, it reaches his eyes.