46

*Phil*

"Get in there, and stay in there. We will figure out your punishment by tonight." Aaron said slamming the door. I opened my eyes to see a ginger haired boy in some raggedy clothes. He looked around frightened until he saw me. He came over and untied me handing me his blanket. "Thanks." I whispered. He responded, "I'm Jacob by the way. Most people call me Jake. My father was Beta to the Alpha of the Black Rose pack. I was five when Aaron and his pack of rogues raided my pack and burnt it to the ground along with everyone in it. They took me as their slave and treat me as their Omega." "I'm Phil. They took me to get revenge on the Alpha's son of your pack." I said. Jake said, "You're Daniel's mate. you are to be Luna. Wait, the Alpha's son is alive!" I nodded even though I don't now what Luna means.... "Maybe my parents are alive too." He said. I responded, "I think they are, along with another member named Katie. There is someone posing as you  outside this place though." "A shape shifter rogue took my place. They are probably making me a mean person. I need to get out of here and go home." Jake said. I said, "Don't worry, I bet Dan is looking right now for me and when they find me, they'll find you." smiling and Jake returned the action.