56

Understandably Phil wanted to walk back to the house from the sidewalk. I stopped in front of a house because I felt a familiar pull. Weird. "Dan, do you think my mum would come stay with us if we asked?" Phil asked continuing the conversation we were having before I stopped. I shrugged too focused on trying to remember what this feeling was. "Are you okay?" Phil asked. I said, "I don't know. Something's up." "It's not rogues again is it." he whimpered. Poor Phil. I pulled him towards me saying, "No, they have a certain smell." kissing his lips. Phil blushed burring his face in my neck. "What?" I asked. Phil said, "There's people watching us from inside the house we are stood in front of. " Gee thanks nosy assholes! For fucks sake don't you people have something better to do then peep on two guys showing their affection. God. Huffing I turned around to flick these peeping toms off only to freeze up. I'm hallucinating, this is not real. They aren't real. I watched them die. I..... It can't be. "Dan." Phil said tugging my hand before the doors of the house flew open and my mother caught me in a tight hug. I let go of Phil's hand to hug her back. Phil felt awkward and out of place. I could feel it too. Mom let go of me and my dad brought me into a hug next. After he let go I saw Kitty's parents and a ten year old boy. 

Kitty has a younger brother, "How are you alive? I watched you both die

Kitty has a younger brother, "How are you alive? I watched you both die." I said gripping Phil's hand tight. I think he understood what was going on because he squeezed back. "Daniel, what you saw was your mother slicing up a rogue with a knife and just me getting tackled." my father said. My brain won't wrap around this information. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. John, Amy you have no idea how happy Kitty is going to be to see you. Ever since Ash and Kayla showed up with their "son", Jake. She keeps asking about you." I said. Dad said, "Wait they are alive too. And what did you mean by "son"?" "It's complicated. Basically, we just got back from storming the rogue pack that attacked our pack to go get Phil here back. By doing so we found Ash and Kayla's actual son, Jake. Apparently the one they had been living with for the past 12 years was a shape shifter. " I explained. Mom said, "So Phil, you're Daniel's mate." he only nodded as my dad asked, "Are you a werewolf?" Phil shook his head no and then my dad turned to me asking, "Are you the full Alpha yet?" "No." I responded. This ten year old boy said, "I'm Jamie." "It's nice to meet you Jamie." I said. He continued, "Mommy says I have a big sister. Do you know who she is?" "In fact, I do. Her name is Katie. Come on, she's going to be so excited to see you." I said. Jamie smiled and we all made our way to the house.