5

*Phil*

So it just turns out this Dan guy is in all of my classes and I have to sit next to him. I'm so happy he hasn't tried to talk to me, because he is scary. Just being in his presence I know something is off, I just can't figure out what it is. After school I was at my locker when I heard, "Dan!" I turned to look down the hall as a freshmen girl jumped on Dan's back. She just sat there chatting to him and he talked back to her. He didn't seem to be acting mean towards her. Why does everyone say that? Maybe because he is intimidating looking. They left and a few minutes later I walked out to my mum's car. "Hey sweetheart, how was school?" She asked. I said, "Okay, let's just go home. I have work to catch up on and I want to see Felix." "You and that darn cat." she laughed and left the school parking lot. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arriving in our driveway, I noticed Dan and that freshmen girl walking into the woods right next door. Oh My God. He's going to kill her for jumping on his back! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight when I hear her scream. 

                                         Phil, calm down you are over reacting. You watch way to many horror based movies and TV shows. They probably are just taking a shortcut home. 

Walking inside I called, "Felix!" and my cat came running out from behind the couch. I picked up the little fur ball and headed to my room. 

(Felix)

(Felix)