14

Damn it Kitty. My wolf was surfacing as well. She ran inside as I turned to Phil. "Uh...Dan." He said a bit scared. Shit. Trying to fight my wolf, I pulled Phil to me and stuck my face in his neck and just breathed in his scent to calm down. At first Phil was stiff and then he relaxed a little. "Dan, are you okay?" Phil asked. I muttered into his neck, "Kitty just made my wolf mad and he tried to surface. The scent of a wolf's mate usually can calm them down." "So, what's my scent then?" He asked. I pulled away from his neck and looked him in the eyes. Felix was in his arms at the moment. "Like Lavender and Christmas Cookies." I said with a shrug.  Phil chuckled slightly with this tongue poking out between his teeth making him even more adorable. 

"Well, you should probably get back home

"Well, you should probably get back home." I said kissing his forehead before he went back the way we come. Walking inside I picked Kitty up , putting her over my shoulder.  "kitty, why?" I said while tossing her on the couch.  she stated, "You hung up on me." "Doesn't mean you need to be a peeping tom  and ruin moment." I sighed. She just shrugged, "You'll be doing that and more a bunch later." and walked away. Not again. "Kitty." I said following her . She turned towards me and asked, "What was so important it made you hang up on me?" "Phil walked in the room and both our faces were shades of pink." I said. She just nodded and walked into her room. "Kitty." I called. She said, "we have school tomorrow. Get your homework done. " and that was the end of the conversation.