38

"Dan, Dan, Dan." Kitty said running up to me after class. Phil and I kinda chuckled at her. "What Kitty?" I asked. She said, "Jake's my mate! He's a Beta. And get this, his dad is your dad's Beta.! How cool is that? Jake and his family survived too. I don't know if anyone else did though." "You didn't tell him about me, did you?" I said. Kitty said, "Only said the Alpha's son survived. He didn't put two and two together." I nodded as we headed out of the school. "Katie, wait up." this Jake character shouted catching up to us. He grabbed Kitty's hand and walked with us out of the school. "So Jake, where do you live?" I asked because I'm curious and want him to leave. He said, "My parents and I live just past the woods." "Oh, I live in the house right next to the forest." Phil chimed in. Jake asked, "What about you Dan?" "Down the street." I responded. I don't want this kid to find out. I know he is to be my Beta once I'm finally Alpha, which will only happen when I fully mate with Phil. He'd also become the Luna. "Dan. Dan." Kitty said. I shook my head, "What?" Phil giggled. Kitty said, "What were you thinking about?" "Why does it matter?" I shrugged. Kitty pestered, "Please!" "Kitty, they're my thoughts not yours. SO you don't need to know." I stated. She in turn pouted and Jake asked, "What do you call her Kitty?" "I don't really know, just always have." I shrugged getting slightly annoyed with his constant questions. We got to Phil's house and he pulled me inside with him. "Are you okay?" Phil asked. I said, "Just kinda out o fit I guess." "Probably because it's a Monday." Phil said picking up Felix and walking out his back door with me trailing behind. 

*Katie*

"So is Dan dating Phil or something?" Jake asked once Phil pulled Dan inside. I shrugged saying, "I think so, but Dan won't admit it." "So he's gay?" Jake questioned. I shook my head saying, "No he's bi." "Oh like me." Jake commented. I said, "me too." all wolves are bisexual just because we don't know who the moon goddess picked for our mates. He just nodded and I walked him down to his house.