"Ooh. Babe. Can we stop here? I wanted to look for a new watch." Blake said pulling me towards Tiffany & Co. before I could even answer him.

"Well.. Sure." I said giggling to myself. "Why'd you pick Tiffany's? There's plenty of other watch stores."

"I like this place. Plus, you can look for stuff you like while I look for a watch."

"True."

Blake walked over to the men's watches and started talking to a salesman, while I made my way around the store, just looking at everything, when a sales woman walked towards me.

"I see you like the necklace he got you."

I looked around for a second, making sure she was actually talking to me and she could tell I was confused.

"My names Sandy, I helped Blake pick out that necklace for you. For Christmas right? He was so excited to get it for you."

I smiled to myself while looking over at Blake, he noticed and flashed me a smile, he was so adorable.

"Oh yeah. I love it. He did a really good job." I replied, holding his gold initials between my fingers.

"Were you looking for anything particular? Or just browsing? I noticed you stopped by our engagement rings." She replied, winking at me.

I understood why she thought we were here and immediately corrected her.

"Oh no, no. I really am just looking. I looked at everything else and just got to the rings, that's all."

"Do you like any of them? You can try whatever you want on while you wait for him to finish."

I browsed over the rings a little more, I wanted to try them on, just for the sake of trying them on, but didn't want Blake to notice and get scared I wanted to move things faster.

My eyes landed on one ring that I couldn't look away from, Sandy noticed and pulled it out of the glass case for me to look at.

"This is a classic Pavé Tiffany setting, 2.5 carats, with a diamond band. Would you like to try it on?"

"Oh no, it's beautiful, but no. I don't want Blake to get weirded out or anything, you know?"

"Of course, of course." She said, putting the ring back in the glass.

I walked away and found Blake, already checking out with a new watch on his wrist.

"I guess you found a good one?" I asked walking up behind him.

He turned around and started moving his wrist around.

"Isn't she perfect?" He asked me, with a smile on his face.

"It's looks good on you." I said wrapping my arm around his waist and leaning on him while the salesman finished adding Blake's warranty, etc.

We walked out of the store, hand in hand and started walking towards the other stores when Blake stopped.

"Shit, I think I left my phone there, I'll be right back, babe." He said turning around and jogging back towards the entrance. I sat down on a bench waiting for him to come back.

Blake's POV-

I hoped she bought my excuse of "leaving my phone" and didn't see it sticking out of my pocket.

I walked back into Tiffany & Co. and found Sandy standing behind the counter she was at with Emma earlier.

"Did you find out what rings she likes?" I asked her.

"Have I ever let you down before Blake?" She smiled at me and pointed to the ring I'm assuming Emma had told her she liked.

"Okay, thank god. I need to be able to pick that up tomorrow night or the morning after. Will that work?"

"It'll be close, but we should be able to do it. I'll have someone call you when it's ready."

"Awesome. Thank you." I replied, walking towards the exit.

I ran towards Emma and picked her up off the bench, kissing her, before setting her back down on her feet.

"Well that was out of nowhere. You must be happy you found your phone." She said with her arms around me, looking up at me.

"Just happy I have you to spend the day with." I said, smiling at her.

"You can spend all your days with me, Blake

"You can spend all your days with me, Blake. I love you."

"I love you too, Emma." I said back while thinking to myself how cool it was going to be to say that soon and have it really mean forever.