Chapter 18

I groaned and shoved his chest a little, which earnt me a laugh from my older boyfriend.

"So...you want to show me the surprise?" Harry smirked.

"In your dreams," I muttered, and instead of spending the night tangled in Harry's bedsheets after a round of...showing how much we like each other, we cuddled on the couch until we were too tired to keep our eyelids open.

-----

Waking up, I slowly felt myself coming back to the real world when I felt lips all across my neck and shoulders, kissing different spots repeatedly. My back felt warm and I felt something press against the back of my thigh and I knew that Harry was maybe a little to eager to get up this morning, literally.

"Mmm," I hummed with my eyes still closed. I turned my body around so that I'd be facing Harry and wrapped my arms around his back, cuddling into his chest. His arms hugged me tightly and I smiled when I felt him kiss the top of my head, "S'too early, Haz."

"What are you talking about?" He chuckled into my ear, speaking more clearly than I was. It made me wonder for how long he had been awake for.

I tucked my head in Harry's neck and closed my eyes, "You know what I'm talking about."

"What? Can't I just wake up my lovely, hot boyfriend on this wonderful morning?" He said, while playfully squeezing my arse, making me flinch a little.

I pulled away from Harry's embrace and peeked my eyes open. He was staring down at me with a look I could only describe as adoration. His hair was a tangled mess and his eyes were still a little droopy, but that didn't stop my heart from beating faster when his sexy smirk turned into a beaming grin.

"You can," I replied. Harry wasted no time in pulling down onto me and pressing his soft lips to mine. It was slow and sweet at first, but it didn't take long for Harry's kiss to become more desperate and messy. I didn't mind it one bit. The way our lips moved together in sync and how our heads would turn rhythmically to get that perfect angle still blew my mind. Harry was the best snogger there was and I loved it.

It didn't take long for Harry's body to be completely on top of mine, which meant that I could completely feel his manhood pressed up against my leg. The thought of being the cause of how hard he was made my confidence rise and my legs wrapped themselves around Harry's hips as if they had a mind of their own.

"I forgot to tell you," Harry breathed out as he detached his lips from mine and locked them on my jawline, tracing it and downwards to my neck. My limbs felt like jell-o and I couldn't stop the desperate moans coming out of my mouth, "You look so fucking beautiful in those panties. I love them so fucking much, I didn't even know you liked wearing them."

"I-I've always l-liked them," I gasped when Harry bit down on my sweet spot behind my ear, licking on it after to relieve the pain, "I bought them a-a while ago."

"I'm so glad you fuckin' did," He grunted, and attached his desperate lips to mine in a hungry kiss. I didn't know if it was on purpose or not, but Harry grinded down on my member and I felt like pure heaven. He stopped for a minute to check if I was okay with it (which was sweet of him to do), and when I pulled him down to my lips, we were interrupted by the sound of Harry's phone ringing.

"You've got to be kidding me," He muttered into my neck. He sighed and reluctantly got off me and reached towards the bedside table in time to answer the phone. Harry's back was to me and I got on my knees and hugged him from behind, placing my head on the curve of his shoulder.