Chapter 5

A/N: Harry's flat in the media

---
"You never know," He shrugged, "Don't knock it till' you've tried it."

"Don't I know it..."

-------

Louis: I'll see u on friday. Where to?

Harry: come to the club, I live on the flat on top xx

Harry: :D

---

Sooner than I wanted to, Friday had finally arrived. It's been a pretty hectic but week and it's only the first of many to come. Classes weren't as relaxed as they were in high school during the first few days, on day two we already had to cram a lot of new information! Everything was in a quick pace and I was finally starting to keep up. All I did was pay attention in class and study later on at home. Zayn offered to study with me, but I knew we'd probably get distracted and politely declined his offer. No hard feelings were left there, he was just that kind.

Speaking of Zayn, he had pretty much been my only friend here. Granted, it was only week one and I'd have a huge amount of new experiences in front of me, but right now, I only relied on Zayn. He had introduced me to some of his other friends already, but they weren't close enough to have a deep conversation with, but not separated enough to ignore when we'd walk past each other in the hallways. They were nice, and that's pretty much all I had to say about them.

I had no idea how me and Zayn got along so well. In my eye, we were polar opposites. He was calm and collected, whereas I was an anxious mess who could barely speak a sentence straight. Either way, we just clicked and I found myself really enjoying his company.

Even though we've been friends for a week and all formalities had been gone over, I had no idea what Zayn's sexuality was. He'd told me about ex-girlfriends he had and flings here and there, yet he had this very enticing body language that even made me question him. I didn't ask him, I was worried he'd flip out and get offended, like most straight boys would be.

Anyway, I knew I was gay and my coming out to my family was only a couple months ago, months after I got into a relationship with Stan. At the moment I felt comfortable enough in our relationship to invite him over to meet my family, and ultimately, come out. Needless to say, they all accepted my sexuality and told me they loved me just the same. But apparently they already kind of knew since I was so, and I quote, 'flamboyant' at times. I suppose I did have my moments, but I didn't think it was enough to have questions being raised at home.

Moving on, the first week of college was finally over and practically everyone was, by now, getting ready for different frat parties around the campus. I didn't really care much for those, but after Zayn insisting a million times that I should go with him, I promised him I'd eventually go to one, accompanied by him, obviously.

So as most young adults were getting ready to get wasted out of their minds, I was dreading my plans for tonight. To add up with all the upcoming stress from school, I still had to deal with my fluttery stomach and short breaths due to a certain curly haired man. Zayn had noticed my restlessness since the moment he saw me this morning, nervously sipping on some hot mint tea I had gotten from Costa on my way to Uni. I kept it vague and told him I was meeting a friend later tonight, and he surprised me by winking as if I had just told him I was getting some tonight. I wouldn't necessarily mind getting intimate with Harry, but at this moment, it was hard to even think about him without wanting to puke the butterflies in my stomach.