Chapter 10

An explosion of fireworks erupted from my stomach and I couldn't help the grin from coming up to my face. I stood up, sat on Harry's lap and kissed him as hard as I could, while wrapping my arms around his neck. He was caught by surprise at first but was quick to wrap his arms around my waist to keep me still and kiss me back with just as much fervor.

"I thought you'd never ask."

----

I've been Harry's official boyfriend for three days and I couldn't swipe the huge smile off my face. I was in such a great mood, nothing seemed to bring me down. Class went great and my lonely lunch didn't feel as lonely because I knew that I had Harry. We texted throughout the day and everything he'd tell me would just give me this stupid giddy feeling that probably made me look crazy and weird. I didn't care, people could think what they want. At the end of the day, Harry was mine and he was amazing.

Liam was the first one I told. After spending the whole day at Harry's flat, (after he asked me to be his boyfriend), I came back home very late in the afternoon and skipped my way to Liam, who was eating Cheerios and watching TV on the couch. When he saw how radiant I was, he was quick to ask, and I was even quicker to tell.

Needless to say, we ended up screaming like a bunch of teenage girls in a Justin Bieber concert and jumping around. Liam had become a quick friend and I wouldn't mind introducing him to Harry.

So with Liam and Harry, everything was going well. I was in such a happy and quirky mood that I forgot about how Zayn was pissed off at me. I mean, I didn't know he was angry at me. I just thought his classes were catching up to him and he didn't have time to hang out with me anymore, but I was quick to realize he was actually angry at me when he came up to me when I was walking home, after a pleasant day at school. Harry asked me to stop by the club later and I was looking forward to see him.

"What the fuck, Louis?" Zayn spat. He had stopped right in front of me and in my blissful state, I was close to bump into him but I managed to balance myself.

"What?!" I replied, confused about his sudden outburst, "Why are you yelling at me?"

"Thanks for leaving me alone in that club, really appreciate it," He glowered at me.

"What...? What are you talking about?" I asked him. I couldn't remember seeing Zayn after that commotion with Harry, but then again, I couldn't remember much from that night either. I knew I had too much to drink.

"After your fucking boyfriend tried to have a go at me, you didn't even bother to see if I was okay or not," He seethed, "You just left me there! And to think I actually thought you were good."

"Zayn...I'm so sorry," I genuinley apologized, "I was defending you to Harry and I ended up sleeping at his flat. I didn't even know you were still there."

"You didn't even have the nerve to check, did you?" He sarcastically laughed. I looked down to my feet in embarrassment. I knew I should've stayed back and comforted Zayn but I was too drunk to even think straight.

"I'm really sorry..." I mumbled. I felt so small under Zayn's dark glare. His jaw was clenched tight and he rolled his eyes before sighing.

"Don't ever fucking do that to me ever again, Lou," He said, which honestly surprised me. Did this mean we were (still) friends?