Chapter 11

"You alright?" Harry asked me when he saw me in pensative mode. I nodded and brought his lips to mine, savoring every moment as if it was the last. When I pulled back, I glanced sideways and saw the man who was flirting at Harry, throw daggers at me through his eyes. I smiled innocently and turned back to Harry.

"Now I am."

-----

The following week, my exams were finally starting. You could definitely feel the pressure freshmen were facing right now and I had proof right on the hallways. Before our first couple of exams, you'd see a massive amount of students with their heads stuck in their books and surging panic attacks. It was quite the sight, and it reminded me of those over achievers at school, who would pass out if they had any less than a ninety on a test.

Yet this wasn't high school, nor a stupid test that hardly counted for anything. It was an exam you had to pass, or else you'd have to re-start your semester and deal with the same teacher reciting the same subject.

I was fairly confident in my daily studies, but that didn't help me from shutting myself in my room and revising until I was sure I knew everything, or at least the main idea.

So practically isolating myself in my room lead to one thing, not seeing anyone (other than Liam and sometimes Zayn) during my free time. Meaning that Harry and I haven't been together in person since last week, in Babylon. After that night, we went back to his flat and I slept over on his bed. And when I say slept over, I mean literally. Harry gave me one too many drinks and as soon as my body crashed the comfortable matress, I was a goner. I woke up in my own clothes, drenched in sweat and smelling like cigarettes and vomit, and clutched tightly to Harry's naked torso. Needless to say, that was my favorite way to wake up.

Anyway, I haven't ignored him at all. Whenever I need to study, I'll just let him know and he'll be waiting for me to be finished so that he could text back and talk with me for hours. He really respected my time and need to study, and I was forever grateful for that.

Liam would sometimes pop into my room and give me some food because, at times, I'd be so focused with my books, that I'd even forget to eat! Luckily, Liam caught onto my nasty habit and kindly took a part in helping me not die on top of my desk because of accidental starvation. I was already quite slim and my appetite was practically non existent when I studied, so I was glad my roommate would go out of his way to put my feet back onto the ground.

So, the week soon ended and when I woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning, I was more than excited to fast forward all day just to finally see Harry play. I also invited Liam to tag along, and since I knew Harry wasn't so keen on Zayn, I haven't even told him I was going to be out later tonight.

Zayn had been quick to get over the little feud we had from earlier, and he even tried to get me out of the house for another infamous party, but I really didn't want to go. Alas, it was just a regular party at Babylon, but it definitelt wasn't meant to be regular. I had a feeling Zayn really did fancy me more than a friend, so I did try to back away a little and not get his hopes up. I was with Harry and I was really happy about that.

Me and Harry were supposed to have lunch today, but he hurridley told me he had to fill in Niall's, a friend and co-worker of his, spot at work. Apparentely, they were changing this around inside and staff was more than needed. I was a bit upset and disappointed that he chose work over me, but I knew he had good intentions. He did like working at the club so a little extra work wasn't something he was complaining about, especially at the beginning of the month.