Chapter 7

Harry: Let me know then, I have a shift on friday but I can change it if I have to xx

Louis: okay :)

And suddenly, I didn't want to go to a party anymore.

---

Wednesday night came around and I was busy studying from my notes I wrote down during class. Well, some notes were actually from this girl who sits beside me. I sometimes got distracted with my phone (Harry is to blame) and she was kind enough to give them to me today. I didn't talk to her at all, but I guess she's just a naturally nice person.

Anyway, I was typing up the notes onto a word document on my computer, when a sudden incoming Skype call popped out of nowhere and startled me. I pressed my palm against my rapidly thumping heart and after seeing the name 'Mum', I quickly answered the call, making her face and my sisters show up on my screen.

"Hey, mum," I breathed out. My heart was still beating fast from being startled and I was trying to calm myself down.

"Hi, Louis," My mum sweetly said, "Sorry for not warning you about this call, your sisters couldn't wait anymore."

"'S alright," I said, "I really miss all of you."

"We miss you too, Boobear!" Lottie said from the other side of the screen, "How's Zayn?"

"Well, I'm alright, thank you very much," I replied sarcastically, "And Zayn is quite alright too. He invited me to go to a party with him on Friday."

"Ooooh," Fizzy cooed, "Are you going, Lou?"

"I don't know, I think I have a date wit-" I realized what I had started to say and my eyes widened. I prayed to God my family didn't hear a word I said, "I, uh, I have to study for a test."

"You have a date?!" My mum practically yelled in surprise, "With who?! How did you meet him? What's his name? Where's he from? Is he your boyfriend? Why have you not mentioned anything to us?!"

"Mum! Calm down," I put my hands up, palms facing the camera, "He's not my boyfriend, he's just a guy I met, like, two weeks ago."

"Well, tell us about him! Go on then!" Fizzy giggled. I rolled my eyes at how happy and curious they were about my 'relationship' with Harry. I could hardly get it in my head that he even looks at me, much less fancies me.

"I met him at a club downtown," I started, "I went to the bar and he was there as a bartender. We just talked a lot and one thing led to another and now I'm going on a date with him."

"And what's his name? What's he like?" Lottie insisted, "Come on, Lou! Give us the details!"

"His name is Harry and he's really handsome. He's got this beautiful curly hair that goes past his shoulders and he has these beautiful green eyes," I said, "He's got this kind of rigid, structured face but it suits him really well. His smile is pretty great too, yeah. He's really funny and nice, I got to know him better the other day and he's quite good."

"I'm so happy for you, boobear!" My mum practically cried, "I hope it all goes well between you two, you're all smitten."

"Am not," I blushed, "Anyway, I have work to do, mum. Can I call you later?"