----

"Liiiam..." I groaned, "We've been walking around for ages, when are you going to decide what to get?"

"We've only been here for two hours, Lou, stop complaining," He chuckled, "Besides, I haven't seen anything she might like."

"Why do you care so much? Buy her a shirt, if she doesn't like it, she can always come back here and swap it," I informed. Liam bit his bottom lip and let out a sigh.

"Alright, Tommo. Listen," He started, "I quite fancy this girl and I really want her to like this gift. I don't want her to think I was careless about it either."

My eyes widened in surprise, "You have a crush? Aw, that's so cute!"

Liam's cheeks turned a slight tinted colour in embarassment, "Stop it, Lou. I brought you with me to help me, not embarass me."

"Alright, alright," I raised my hands in defeat, "Don't get your knickers in a twist. My sister, Lottie, is always going on about how she'd love if a boy bought her a bracelet, or somethin'."

"You reckon Sofia would like it?" Liam asked, as if he was seriously considering my suggestion.

"Of course!" I said, "I mean, I don't know her, but go for it!"

Liam squinted his eyes at me, "Alright then, I'll go check out some bracelets. You want to come with?"

"Nah, my feet are starting to ache. I'll just sit on the couches," I said, "Don't take too long."

"No promises, Tommo," He smirked.

----

Half an hour later and Liam still wasn't back. In the meantime, I had chugged down an entire bottle of water, completely forgetting about the side effects, also known as, 'full bladder'. I didn't want to get up and walk to the dirty restrooms, but then again, I didn't knew how long Liam would take and I was honestly starting to suffer here.

So with a huff, I got up from the public couch and quickly waddled my way to the restrooms. I hardly remembered even walking here but all that was forgotten when I finally got the chance to relieve myself.

After washing my hands and checking if my hair looked alright, I exited the bathrooms and turned my head around, trying to remember which store Liam was in. I don't think he even mentioned where he went, to make things harder, so I decided to go back to the couches and wait around for him.

But my plans turned to a different route when I walked past this one particular store. It was more of a sideways glance that definitely caught my attention. In front of me was none other than Victorias Secret.

I had always thought that girls panties were quite adorable, if I might. I've secretly always wanted a pair, but living in a house filled with girls who would find my admiration quite weird, I haven't gotten the chance to own some. Now that I lived away from them and did my own laundry, I had nothing to lose.

I awkwardly walked inside the store and was feeling a little overwhelmed with the amount of bras and underwear and nightgowns hanging around. I felt out of place here and I could sense women's curious eyes gaze upon me in wonder as to what I was doing here. I knew I definitely wasn't straight and I didn't know if that was obvious enough, so even though I haven't spoken a word to anyone in this store, I couldn't help but think that everyone inside knew I was about to purchase a pair for myself.