---

Later today, the three of us were sat on the couch watching Christmas specials on TV and drinking delicious hot chocolates we had stored. I was having a lot of fun but I couldn't help but with Harry was here, cuddling with me on the couch and disgusting my friends with how adorable we were together, as Liam said one time. Speaking of, Harry hasn't said a word to me all day and I was starting to worry he forgot it's my birthday today.

I picked up my phone, which was sprawled on top of the messy coffee table and opened up my messages inbox.

Louis: Hellooo merry christmas :) xx

After sending that text, I locked my phone and anxiously tapped on it while I waited for a text from Harry, which never even came. I found it weird that he wasn't replying because he usually was pretty quick at responding. Hardly ever did he take more than an hour and with that in mind, I became worried.

"Have any of you heard from Harry?" I asked my mates, while anxiously biting my bottom lip.

"Nope," Liam said, "Haven't heard from him for a while now."

"I don't even talk to him," Zayn chuckled, "Why are you asking?"

"Harry's ignoring my texts and he hasn't even said anything to me at all," I mumbled, "I'm worried I upset him about something, but we haven't even argued recently!"

"Calm down, Lou," Zayn chuckled, "If anything, he's probably at work or his phone died, or something. Don't think too much about it."

"I'll try," I said and let my head fall to the back of the couch and tried to distract my thoughts with whatever was going on with the movie playing. I lost track of it already so it was a pretty worthless attempt.

Liam's phone started to ring and he quickly excused himself to the kitchen to answer it. I was too engrossed with the movie and my thoughts to even notice Liam was back in the room, and only noticed when he shut off the TV and stood in front of it with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What're you-" I started.

"Enough questions, Tomlinson!" Liam interrupted, "You're sulking and I think it's a great time to go out and celebrate your birthday."

"What? Are you out of your mind?" I scoffed, "What establishment is even open on Christmas? And what's wrong with staying at home and drinking chocolate milk?!"

"I know a couple of places," Liam mused, "Now, come along. Go get dressed and don't you dare bring that sulk with you."

I groaned, "Do I have to?"

Zayn laughed from beside me, "As if you even had a choice."

----

"I don't know who's idea this was, but this is the bloody worst idea I have ever seen," I muttered, "And I've seen plenty of those!"

"You can't even see anything, Lou," Liam sassed. I reached out and smacked his arm, or at least what I think was his arm, which earnt me a light chuckle from beside me.

You see, the three of us were strapped inside Liam's car, me in the passenger seat and Zayn sitting right behind me, and somehow, I ended up with a blindfold covering my eyesight completely! I tried to take it off several times, but Zayn was always quick to push my arms down to stop me from yanking off the fabric from my face.