9. The unbelievable twist ....

Start from the beginning

Aaliya: Its impossible... Broken glasses will not attach.... Stop day dreaming...
Dont talk rubbish... Now come to the point... Why you called me???

Sid : hmm... Ya... I've forgotten that...
Abhi is in a big problem... He is completely sad and broken... We can't console him... He is upset and we are scared that he may leave the college, not at all bothering about the funtion too....

Aaliya: whaaat??? What happened to my chottu??? Who made him sad???

Sid: It's a girl... She misunderstood Abhi and scolded him and bad  mouthed Abhi a lot... She reminded him about your mother and ill treated him to the core...

Aaliya: Stupid girl.... If I meet her... I will surely kill her... Okay I will call and talk to my chottu...

Sid: If possible, you come here... Shall I come and pick you up???

Aaliya:  I know how to console my chottu??? You be with him... And never dare to come before me or try to call me... All I have is only hatred for you... Did you get that???

The call gets cut.... Sid smiles and moves towards Abhi...

Abhi gets a call from Aaliya and she consoles Abhi... Abhi too said what has happened between him and pragya. Abhi feels guilty for slapping pragya...

But aaliya said its not good to slap a girl but its okay to punish an arrogant girl so that she won't repeat the mistakes again... Aaliya comforts Abhi by her soothing words and made him happy.

Abhi smiles and  cuts the call... He runs and hugs sid...

Sid: wah... Don't push me down man... Atlast my Abhi smiled... Oohooo... Not bad... It's suits you well... Keep smiling dear.

Abhi: It's all because of you na. I know its my jiju's trick... You only asked di to call me na..

Sid: 😊😊😊😊 yeah...

Abhi: oye... jiju... what's this??? Are you blushing??? I thought di would have scold you and bashed you mercilessly...

Sid:😁😁😁😁 yes very much.... The angry bird has bursted like an active volcano...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀😀... Then, you have to be sad na... Why are you blushing??? Jiju... My sid darling.... You are unstoppable and crazy in your love...

Sid: hmm... of course... Abhi, you know na how much I love your di??? But she has forgotten me completely.... Leave it... I will make everything right soon...

I did a mistake and because of that you all have suffered and to be frank,   my aalu is pushed into a dark hell... I'm happy that atleast my darling is speaking to me with hatred... It's enough for me...

Abhi: Don't lose hope sid... You are going to my jiju for sure... Aaliya Di, still loves you... Let's give her some time... She will come out from that pain... Don't worry... Your Abhi is there na... I will make you both together...

Abhi and sid hugs happily and moves towards stage...

The competitions were going on in full swing...

Pragya is anxious to know the results... Everyone in pragya's college are eager to know how many first prizes did pragya win...

But to make everyone shock, pragya got third prize in english extempore only.... She got consolation prize for just a minute...

Pragya boils in anger... She knows very well that it should be abhi's mischief and cheap idea... She wishes to punish him... She fumes in anger...

But the staff incharge shuts pragya by saying that he is the head of the cultural event... If they mess up again with him, chances are there for the whole college to get disqualified...