21) DRUNK 🥃

I do not believe in this chapter content. But this is just a story. I do NOT suggest this (aka sex) unless your married. There will be no descriptions.  I'm not a dirty butt.

Peter's pov

"Well this has been one hell of a week. Who wants to go to the drunken duck," I ask

And everybody agrees

Cassy and I get some water and start talking about life's ups and downs.

(My friend Anna is writing this since I don't do this nasty stuff)
(Three hours later)
3rd person

By now Everyone but Cassy and Peter were drunk and passed out.

"You wanna go home," Peter asks Cassy

"Sure," she says and they race home.

They open the door and giggle at each other.

"Is Henry home," Cassy asks Peter

"No he's at Violet's" Peter says and runs up stairs with Cassy on his tail.

Peter opens his door and lets her in

"You wanna have some fun," Cassy asks with lust her eyes

Peter smirks and lifts one brow.

Cassy smiles and pushes him against the wall before attacking his mouth with a kiss. He moans in pleasure and runs his hands through her hair.

Places one hand on his chest and one in his hair. She pulls his hair causing him to groan.

Peter turns them around and kisses Cassy before she pushes him into the other wall again. He chuckles and her hands cup his jaw and then travel to his shoulders.

They pull his button shirt apart he looks at it then back at her before she attacks him with kisses again. He grabs her thighs making her jump.

She wraps her legs around his torso before he stubbles towards the bed.

Peter falls on top of her, using his elbows to keep his weight off of her. He kisses her beck before stopping.

"Are you sure you want this. I mean I've never done this before and I-I just. If your ready I am," Peter says

She smiles and says, "I'm more than ready peter. And I've never done this either so...let's do it."

(NOW BACK TO MY FRIEND E)
The next morning
Peter's pov

   I wake up in the bed with Cassy. I smile when I remember last night.

  I kiss her nose causing her to smile and open her eyes.

"Her sleepy head," I mumble

  "Hey Cuttie," she says and I chuckle

  I kiss her and she smiles. She snuggles closer to my chest and I smile.

  All of a sudden we hear, "PETER, CASSY! We're home." From downstairs

"Shit," I mumble and jump out of the bed along with Cassy.

  "Hey do you have my shirt," Cassy asks and I through it to her before turning around and saying, "you have a nice ass!"

  She swatts me with her hand and I chuckle we Finnish getting dressed and I kiss her cheek before she runs to her room.

  Emma opens my door and I jump.

  "Hey how you-wait I know that look,"she says.

"W-what look," I ask

"The I'm Hungry look. Come on, I'll make you and Cassy breakfast," she says and runs downstairs and I let out a sigh of relief

  Hook peeks in and smirks.

"What," I ask scared

"I know that look too. But it's not an I'm hungry look. Its an 'oh look at me! I just lost my virginity' look," he says and my eyes widen and I feel my face become a lot hotter

His smirk grows as he realizes he was right.

"How was it," he asks poking me in the shoulder

"Uhhh. Good I guess," I mumble

"How'd Cassy like it. We're you gentle? Rough," he asks

"Shut up," I groan and run downstairs and towards the breakfast table.

  Hook enters after me and looks at Emma.

"What," she asks

  "What? I didn't say anything. Don't look at me," he says and sits next to me.

   He kicks my leg and I glare at him. He raises his eyebrows up and down quickly and I kick him back causing him to yelp. And I smirk in happiness.

We leave and I grab his arm causing his eyes brows to raise.

"Don't tell anyone," I say slowly, "please."

"Why embarrasses," he asks

"No its just. I don't know how'd they take it if they new. Especially Emma and Henry," I say and he nods in agreement

"Okay," he says and we continue as the stars.

Okay. So again I don believe in that above. I believe you should wait till marriage. Stay a Virgin till after marriage.