12) Battle Scars

Btw that's what Peter's back looked like when Cassy asked to see them. I also found this on the internet and I was dumbfounded. People still whip people. That's sick. I mean I have it in this book yeah, but it is a FICTIONAL BOOK!!! I can't believe people . How can a human beat another human.

I'm not trying to offend you. I'm sorry that happens in the world. It makes me sad. This is fiction. Then you realize it's in reality. I won't be taking it out of the book but it will be over soon. 😓🤧. I'm sorry.

Peter's pov

Dark One comes in for my beating again. I try to move but only end up gasping. He grins and grabs the whip. I close my eyes as I feel my self facing he wall

I hear the water drop as he walks towards me but he stops.

"I'm not the one doing it today. Someone else is," I hear him say

"That's right," I hear a familiar voice say. Phillip

Gold grabs a box and puts it to Were I can see it if I turn my head. Inside it is a brand new whip. With barbs and glass. I start trying to struggle, not getting far.

Phillip grabs the whips and unrolls it. He places the whip into cold water. He whispers something into Golds ear and all of a sudden I'm facing them. Gold pulls my head back so I'm looking at the ceiling.

I feel a sharp pain erupt in my chest. I force my head down and see my deep whip marks. Phillip the grands a knife. He places it on some hot coals and as it turns dark red he smirks.

I grunt in pain as rumple pulls me down making my chains dig into my skin. Phillip takes the knife and carves a P and R in my side. I scream as blood drips from my new wounds.

Philip places the knife in his shoe and kicks me.

"Why are y'all doing this," I ask

"Well. I'm doing this to get back at you for taking and breaking my love when I loved her. He's doing this to break you. Then kill you. Think of this as a battle. And your gonna go down,"Phillip says kicking me again

"Well. If this is a battle. Your gonna go down with me. And I'm not gonna go down with out a fight," I say as I gasp in pain.

"We know you won't. Which is why your gonna love what's coming for you," Gold says and makes me turn around again.

I wake up and gasp in pain.

I don't remember what happened last night after they grabbed the whip and knife. I look down at my body and see blood, cuts, and bruises.

I cringe as I think of what they could have done with those weapons.

As I breath in I feel my sides cramp up. They feel like I'm on fire. They probably broke a rib or two of mine.

As I look around I notice how dark this room is. My stomach growls due to not eating in four days. My throat is sore from screaming and the fact I've had hardly any water.

Hardly and water. Hardly any food. Hardly any sleep. And I've lost almost all of my energy. I feel like I could collapse. And I kinda wish I would. To close my eyes for the last time and never deal with pain again.

But like I said. I'm not going down without a fight.

Cassidy's pov

I run around and look for someone to help me. I run into a woman with a blouse and suit pants.