7) Trouble, magic, and gold maker

Cassidy's pov

    I grab Felix, Devin, Alec and Kyle and pull them towards the ledge I made in the trees for our pranks.
Kyle smiles brightly before running to the tree to climb it. Felix, Devin, Alec, and I laugh before climbing the tree after the little kid.

   When we get there I ask about things. Their lives. They asked me to tell them like I told Kyle and so I did. I trust these boys. Devin knew my story before the drunky but after he had no idea.

    As they Finnish talking they said something about the Dark One.

  "The Dark One? Like Rumplestilskin," I ask

"Yeah he's still the Dark One. He's been the Dark Ome forever. We don't need him," Alec says dangling half his body from the platform.

  "Alec, get up here you idiot. Your gonna fall and Pan won't wanna fix you for your stupidity reasons," Felix yells at the stupid boy.

   Alec sighs and climbs up

"You and Pan both are party poopers. I'm fine. I was fine," Alec tells Felix while grabbing his mango of the wood.

  "Hey guys pan's back lets get the plan into action," I here Devin yell

  "yeah and he has something in his hand that's sparkling," I hear Kyle yell. A smile clearly detected in his voice.

"Now," I whisper and we run to our stations.

    I see Kyle put the sticky, netted ball in the chute. It rolls down to Devin who puts feathers in it and it rolls down to Alec who puts paint and a stink plant in it. And it rolls down to Felix who puts squid ink in it. 

     It finally rolls down to me and I set the clock on it. I wait for it to hit thirty before putting it in the shooter.

Felix blows the horn acknowledging any boy near Pan to run. As the timer hits five I set it go.

     It leads for pan's feet and explodes right before the impact. Smoke, colors, and feathers go everywhere.

"It stinks," Kyle complains as Devin shushes him

   The fog clears and Pan stands there multicolored a with some feathers in his hair. He has a disgusted look on his face and he has a net around him.

    He looks at me and shakes his head. He tried to take a step and fails. Squid ink.

  "Oh come on Cassy," I hear him yell

  All of us climb down from the platform and walk over to him.  We smile as he frowns.

"You were apart of this too! And Felix. Really mature," Pan says and I look at Felix. He's sniffing pan's head.

   "Felix what are you doing," I ask

" what? Kyle is doing it too," Felix says

  "Kyle," Pan and I groan at the same time

   " What Devin dared me too," he says bluntly.

  Uh. Sounds like Devin. Oh well I pull the net off Pan-avoiding the ink-and he smirks. I nod and throw the net at Felix.

   "Oh come on, Cass! Really! You told him he plan didn't you,". Felix asks frozen.

  Alec and Kyle burst into laughter. Pan looks at Felix.

  "No. She told me she were doing this to y'all. And I could watch. She didn't mention the part that I was in," he says looking at glaring.