6) Tour Guide?

Cassidy's pov

     Its been a month  and Pan is actually being nice to me. We've become pretty close.

     I'm sitting on the tree limb cutting a mango up. I eat a bite of it. since I became friends with Pan he's been telling me that I'm not fat I'm actually really thin. To thin. So he helped me start eating again.

    He also said I wasn't a mutt or a donkey. He's been letting me stay in his bed while he sleeps on the couch. He's building me a house, but the lost boys are taking forever to get the supplies.

    As I Finnish my mango someone puts their hands in front of my eyes.

    "Guess who," I hear them whisper

    "Felix? No, Devin? No ummm Alec? Oh I'm I know its Pancake," I say and he pulls away

"Yep. I guess I'm Pancake. And your Cassy. So? How about we do something," he says

"What," i ask questionably

"How about I give you a formal tour around Neverland," he says hold out his hand for me.

"Oh. Okay, Sure. Just don't kill me," I say and grab his hand while he smiles.

We appear at the place we met.

"This is mermaid lagoon...

Eight hours later

Pan and I appear in camp laughing.

"O-oh my gosh! I can't b-believe you did that," Pan says laughing.

"What? She's a former fairy? She can handle a rock to the head right," I reply smiling.

"Y-yeah I guess," Pan replies grabbing my arm and twirling me around.

Pan and I laugh until Felix pushes him and we fall. Somehow I'm on top. And in that moment it's just us.
I hear his breath hitching. He gulps and I see his addams apple bob up and down. We start to lean in.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm probably squishing you," I say and get off of him

He closes his mouth swallowing then says, "its fine. Your as light as a feather. And we're working on that."

Pan's pov

For some reason I'm sorta disappointed. Disappointed that she didn't kiss me. Disappointed that I didn't kiss her. But then I remember what I have to do.

I sigh and sit on my couch. Why is this so hard. Maybe I should just kill her. Nope can't do that. Too hard.

She's told me so much about her life and all the pain. I just...I don't wanna hurt her too.

She's sleeping and I'm awake. Typical night. I close my eyes and hear whimpering.

I open my eyes and see Cassy tossing and turning. I get up and walk over to her.

"Cassy. Cassy wake up its alright. Cassy? Cassy wake up," I say gently putting my hand on her shoulder .

She starts sobbing

"Cassy. Cassy wake up. Please. Come on wake up. Cassy," I say louder and start patting her cheek

She starts screaming and I freak out. She is still crying. Now she violently thrashing around. I could try to calm her down and get a concussion from getting hit. Or stand here and watch.

Oh God I'm really gonna regret this.

"CASSY! CASSY WAKE UP! DAMNIT CASSY WAKE UP! PLEASE CASSY WAKE UP ALREADY! CASSY! CASSIDY," I yell shaking her body. I get kicked twice hit once and punched eight times.

All of a sudden she shoots up into a sitting position and opens her eyes. She looks at me and starts sobbing harder.

Uhhh. What to do. Oh ummm.

I open my sit on the bed by her and open my arms. She wraps her arms tightly around me and I do the same to her.

She sobs into my shirt and I feel it getting soaked. Why don't I care about the fact I'll have to change again.

"Shhhhhhh. Shhhh its alright. I've got you. Its alright. Shhhh," I says to her as she stops crying, "are you alright?"

She nods and lets go of me. She lays down and I cover her up. I get off the bed and start walking away. I take off my shirt and through it in the tub of water (laundry water).  I'm about to go get Felix when I hear

"Stop. Please stay," and I turn around.

She's sitting and has pulled back the covers next to her. She parts the spot and I gulp. Oh God. I slowly walk over to her. I look at her and she nods.

Slowly I crawl into the bed and pull up the covers up.

"Only till you fall asleep," I replay.

I feel her scoot closer to me. I feel my breath hitch and she lays her head on my bare chest. She puts he fist on my chest too.

For some weird reason. I like this. The feeling it gives me. Knowing I can protect her. But for how long.

I feel her nudge her head against by chest and snuggle up even closer to me to were she is cuddling with me. I smile. It feels good. This feels good.

I sigh and wrap my arms around her waist. I smile and close my eyes. I'll leave before she wakes up.

   Cassie's pov

    I wake up against a warm object. I open my eyes and find a tan smooth surface I breath in and smell mint and pine. Wait what. I look up and see Pan. I quickly look down and see I'm clothed. Thank goodness. 

    I look back at pan  and blush. He stayed here the whole night. For me. I smile and snuggle into him more. Why. Because for the first time in a long time, I feel safe.

    I feel him tense his arms and hear him groan. He tightens his grip on my waist and he puts his cheek against my head.

    I blush and smile like a maniac. I've seen him be mean. And yell. I've seen him hurt the boys and other things- and we are working on that. But right now he looks so peaceful and innocent.

   Why do I feel like this is supposed to be. But it can't. And won't. Like that feeling your hearts telling you not yet but your ready.

    That's what I'm feeling. And I kinda love it.

   Yeah the last three chapters have been short but a longer one is coming.