Yuu ❌ Reader: First Love

Start from the beginning

You turned away from him and went into the cabinets to search for the medicine of a swollen injury.
(A/N: To be honest. I don't know what to use when you have a swollen injury (눈_눈) )
As you keep on searching, you felt him staring at you. You faced him with a poker face.
"What's your problem?" You ask him with  poker face. He let out a sigh and look away. You raised an eyebrow at him but then you started searching again.
As you found the medicine, you Walk towards him and pulled the other chair in front of him and sit there.

"Give me your hand." You said while holding out your hand. He put put his hand above yours and when your skin touch his, you felt something strange. But you only shrug it off and started treating his injury. As you finish treating him, you stood up and went back to the cabinet and place the things that you have used and close the cabinet. You were about to turn around when he suddenly appeared behind you and cornered you with both of his arms leaning on the cabinet.

Your eyes widened and slowly glance at him as you could hear your heartbeat going crazy. Then red rays suddenly appeared in your face as you saw him staring at you with those hypnotizing green eyes. You silently gulp and look away.
"Look at me in the eyes." Your eyes widened and gulp again and slowly look at him in the eyes.
"W-what is it?" You ask while stuttering.

He smirk and lean forward playfully. You gulp and back away even though your already trap in his arms.
"I really like to watch you while your being shy, (Y/N)." he said while smiling. Your eyes widened and you quickly look away while covering your red face with the back of your hand. You heard him laugh and you look at him and glared.

"Stop making fun of me!" you yelled and tried to push him away but he leaned towards you that made you to stop pushing him. You look down and bit your lower lip.
'Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Why is he doing this to me for Pete's sake??'

"Hey, look at me." and he grab your chin and made you look at him. Both of you stared at each other for many minutes but then your eyes widened as you heard his stomach made a noise. You covered your mouth with your hand.

"Pfffttt!" You touch your stomach while bending a little because of laughing too much silently. You glance at him and then you couldn't rake it anymore and laugh and laugh as you saw his embarrass face and him biting his lower lip. His fave is red as a tomato.

"Hahahahahahaha! Oh god! You should have seen your face dude! God! It was so hilarious! Bwahahaha!" You keep on laughing while slapping your knee hardly. While you were laughing you noticed that Yuu is isn't cornering you anymore. You stop laughing and wipe away the tear on your eyes and search for him. But then you saw him in the corner. With mushrooms in his head and sad aura around him. You covered your mouth with your hand again and turn your back away from him while trying not to laugh to much.

'Oh god! I thought he was a cool person! But dang! His like a kid! Hahaha! Oh my god! Haha!' You were busy thinking that you didn't notice that he was already in front of you. And with a swift move he tied you down into the chair.
Your eyes widened but then you quickly look at him and gave him a glared.
"Hey! What the heck is the meaning of this?! Let me go you crybaby!" You yelled at him.

"Crybaby?" You quickly look at him and you gulped as you saw his vein popping in his forehead and his mouth twitching a little. You look away and gulp once again.
'What is he? A girl?! Tch!'
You were back to reality when you felt his breathing in your neck. Your body quickly stiffened and the oxygen got stock in your lungs.

And that electricity feeling came again when he grab your chin to make you look at him. You slightly bit your lower lip and stared back at him as red rays appeared in your face again. This time, his expression softened and you suddenly felt at ease. Both of you are only staring at each other but then, your eyes widened again when he leaned closer making your lungs stock in your lungs again.

"I never thought I'll be able to make you blush like this." he said while smirking. You gritted your teeth and glared with your face still red. You back away but he suddenly pulled you closer to him. Your eyes widened.
"W-what are you d-doing?!" You yelled at him while stuttering. His smirk didn't fade and he suddenly tilted your head which made you nervous. You gulp when you saw him getting nearer. And without thinking, you suddenly and slowly closed your eyes as you can smell his breath.

'W-wait! W-why am I c-closing my eyes?!'
"W-wai---?!" You were cut off when you suddenly felt his lips on you. Your eyes widened and your body stiffened. The electric thingy came again and it somehow felt, nostalgic? You slowly close your eyes and you felt him untied you while started kissing you passionately. You closed your fist when you felt him get closer to you. And your eyes suddenly widened when you felt his knee between your thighs. You were about to push his knee away when he grab both of your wrist and put it on around his neck. You closed your eyes tightly and felt relieved when he remove his knee between your thighs.

He keep on kissing you passionately while you on the other hand is completely dizzy because of the things happening right now. You groan when you felt him bit your lower lip. You open your eyes and glared at him while blushing.
He smirk between the kiss and close his eyes again.
'Why the hell am I even doing this?! This guy is a stranger to me!!' you keep on thinking.  But you were cut off from thinking when you felt him back away. You quickly look down while breathing heavily. You remove your right hand around his neck and used it to covered your red face.

'Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!W-what were we j-just doing right now?!' You thought embarrassedly. Then your body stiffened again when the electricity-thingy came again. And images suddenly flashed into your head. You slowly look at him.
"Y... Yuu-kun?" you ask while tearing up. He let out a relief sigh while smiling and hug you tight.

"Geez (Y/N)... I thought you would never remember me.." Yuu said while caressing your hair. Tears started to roll down in your cheeks. You buried your face in his shoulder and hug him tight.
"On the other side, I never thought that a passionate kiss would make you to remember me again." He said seductively. Your eyes quickly snap open and your face puff red rays again. You tighten your grip on his shirt and buried your face deeper into his shoulder which made him to laugh.

'This little!' You thought and narrowed your eyebrows together but then you smirk when you thought of something stupid.
You open your mouth wide and without hesitation, you bit his shoulder hard that made him scream.

"Ahh! H-hey! Ouch! (Y/N) wait! S-stop! O-o-o-owwwwww! (Y/N)!!!!!"

'Tch! You should be thankful that your my first love you idiot!'