Bonus 3/3 (unedited)

Eunice & Aaron

...One year before (2013)

"Aaron!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Aaron!"

My boyfriend continues to spin us around with me over his shoulder. His laughter along with mine echoes in the still night. He pauses for a moment before continuing. However, after me shouting my voice up at him,  he puts me down and I hold him for stability.

"I hate you," I say as I fight the urge to throw up. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist lifting me onto him.

"You wish," he murmurs against my cheek as we spin around again.

"Aaron!" He only laughs. He stops and takes us to the balcony. He places me down and I step closer holding onto the railing. He hovers behind me.

Below were the usual street performers. They were setting up their equipment and would be playing music any time soon. One of them, Casey, finds our gaze and waves at us.

"Hey Casey," I greet cheerfully. "How's your day?"

"Great," he responds. He picks up his trumpet. "You guys want the same?"

I nod excitedly while Aaron squeezes my waist gently. Casey and his group of friends play around with their instruments for a few moments checking to make sure they were still in tune. Finally, Casey snaps his fingers quickly starting the magic. Pun- not intended.

The magical music begins as the sounds of Casey's trumpet, Jerry's trombone, Walter's drums, and Claire's clarinet come together. I close my eyes and listen to the sweet harmony of it all. Aaron sways me to the side back and forth. I don't open my eyes until Casey starts to sing.

"Oh when the Saints," a smile appears on my face. "Go Marching In, Now when the Saints go Marching In."

Aaron's lips find their way to my ears as he softly whispers the words before nibbling on my ear. I giggle loud making Casey from down below look up amused. If it was even possible, he looked much younger than expected. He was in his mid forties but everytime he played, I swear the age in his eyes disappears and time halts for however long he wants it to. That was magical.

"Let me take you out," Aaron says suddenly. I think about it for while, seeing as we both have work the next day and it was already dark out. However, the City of New Orleans never slept.

"Okay," I respond after a moment of hesitation. Aaron's pearling white smile blinds me for a moment before he grabs me by the waist and takes me back inside. I didn't get to say goodbye to Casey, but knowing him, he's never far.

"Should I change?" I ask before shaking my head. Of course, I needed to change, I was in my pajamas. Actually, we were both in our pajamas. Imagine the surprise on my face when Aaron wickedly grinned at me before answering my question with a shake of his head.

He takes a hold of my wrist and pulls me forward. Grabbing his keys off the hall behind the door, he yanks me along with him. "Aaron," I complain. "I'm in pajamas."

He locks our door and with his strong arms, picks me up and carries me down the apartment. We arrive at the entrance where the music still plays on. We walk out and Aaron immediately places a hand on the small of my back guiding me forward.
"Can you sing this song when we come back?" He requests. Casey grins along with his buddies.

"Anytime, Mr. and Mrs. Trent." I blush at his words noticing Aaron narrow his eyes at Casey.

Aaron pulls me away and together we walk down the street in our pajamas. I wore pajamas with music notes, fitting for my love of music and Aaron wore grey plain pajamas. You could tell who had taste and creativity in this relationship.