Chapter 31 (unedited)

Kelsey and I arrive at the pack hours later. We fell behind Scott, Thaddeus and the other because we were travelling by vehicle and we had to stop multiple times. When we arrive, my heart beats out my chest. I see some pack members crowd around the pack village as they no doubt see who was in the car. From the crowd, I see Cassie and I find myself grinning. Also, I see my parents and a few other individuals I find myself speaking to alot. My smile is wide and happy.

I was back home.

Kelsey drives slowly past everyone and when we reach the cars area, she parks and we get out. I inhale the scents all around me and watch as Kelsey comes to my side.

"Thaddeus is inside your home right now. If what you said was about Eunice doing the spell, he should be curse free as of right now."

I can't wipe the grin of my face. However, Kelsey looks the opposite of me. "Just to make sure I think you should stay with Jay for a bit."

I nod understandingly and leave the garage full of vehicles. I have my bag on me and as I step out, I'm attacked by none other than Cassie.

"Luna," she squeals squeezing the life out of me. I welcome the familiar feel and return her hugs as well. "Welcome back!"

She leans in and whispers into my ear. "We've all been so worried." She leans back and shakes my shoulders as Kelsey watches us. "Don't ever do that again."

I nod and tell her that we have so much catching up to do. She agrees and leaves Kelsey and I.

"You know about Jay's Mate right?"

I nod and grin at the thought. Jay was finally happy. He had a Mate, Natalia. I was excited to meet her. I wonder what she was like or how they even met. As I made my way to his home, I passed many pack members that nod their heads in respect. I smile back at them.

When we reach his house, or Kelsey's house, actually I'm not too sure who's house. But when we make it there, Kelsey walks in first and then I do as well.

I see a pair of identical twins sitting in the living room watching TV. When I enter, they both look up and I smile at them.

They are Natalia's twin brothers, Mind links Kelsey. I nod and greet them.

"Hi, my name's Annabel," I say. They stare up at me and wave.

"I'm Kasin," one of them says. "This is Kerin."

"Hi, Kasin, Kerin," I say waving at them. "Nice to meet you."

Kelsey and I leave them to watch their show and I move to the kitchen where no one seems to be. "Where are they?"

I watch as Kelsey's eye glaze over as she is mind linking someone. I walk around the kitchen noticing the new scent, Natalia.

"They're just upstairs," says Kelsey. I raise an eyebrow at her words.

"Did we interrupt something?" Kelsey grins and turns her gaze to Jay who is coming down the stairs. He enters the kitchen with a girl a bit taller than me.

"Luna," he says giving me a short nod of indication.

"Jay," I reply in the same manner he did. He smiles as wide as the Cheshire cat. He looked genuinely glad to see me.

"So no greeting to your mother?" Kelsey asks from behind me. "The one who brought you into this world?"

I giggle as Jay scratches the back of his head. He glances down back at his Mate who sports a small smile on her face. "Hi mom," Jay says sarcastically. "Nice to see you're back."

"That's better," she says ignoring the sarcasm in his voice. She turns to Natalia who looks a bit shy at the sudden spotlight. "Hello Natalia."

"Hi," she greets quietly.