Chapter 32 (unedited)

Eunice's POV

I wake up with a shitty headache. That's the first thing I notice. I knew what was going to happen when I teleported myself for the first time but I hadn't expected it to be so drastic. Looking around my apartment, I find my stuff that I've been teleporting here with me. I grab the plant and get to my feet rubbing the top of my head with my fingers. It was my first time ever teleporting my body rather than items. The rituals I have been doing with Annabel have strengthened me but doing a spell like teleportion required a lot of energy.

You nearly died before completing the spell, what were you thinking? A voice scorns. I knew this voice.

"I thought it was faster if I did. I'm sorry I didn't want to lay on some random place dead. If I had to die, I'd like it to be in the pleasure of my own home," I snap back.

Another voice adds into my internal conflict. More voices of my ancestors, the other Witches. They argued and spoke with me too often but no matter what, I could never get them to stop. Every powerful Witch and Warlock in existence were constantly talking to me.

You won't die Eunice. Do not do this spell, live and recreate. For the sake of all Witches. Those Wolves deserve this.

I ignore her voice of all. She was the reason I was in this mess. She was the creator of all this.

"The next time you want to hurt someone for hurting you," I say to the empty room. "Hurt the individual, not the damn entire bloodline bitch."

She screams at the back of my mind and I find myself being flung onto the ground. This happened all the time. Whenever I got one of them angry, they would retaliate.

I force myself up listening to my ancestors scorn the woman. They did not want me to get hurt but most of them knew that this needed to be done. To stop a cycle of endless pain and suffering, I had to help the Wolves.

I glance up at the time. I've been asleep for an entire day! "Annabel," I think of her. I told her she was going to be alright. She's probably being hurt right now by Meredith's curse. Meredith was still controlling the Knox family and their destiny. Also, she was one of the few Witches that wanted me to live. Most of them were ones that had done wrong on Earth but for some odd reason, they were placed into my conscience from a young age.

I remember my mother dying from a spell she had undone. From a young age, I knew I had the same destiny as her. My father, he was a warlock. He had died in a fight with a group of rogues. Ever since I was seven, I've been trained by the ones in my mind. My parent had trained me at a young age because they knew that death was near. I have never had any siblings nor cousins that I know off. So, in a way, my life was complicated.

I was raised by my parent's friend in New Orleans. She was human along with her family, but they accepted me with open arms. I love them with all my heart. They knew what I was of course but they kept it a secret. If they went around saying I was a Witch, I would have been in danger. Witches, Werewolves, and Vampires do not communicate. However, if one of them found out that a Witch was around, they would try to use us. We were very valuable to all species. We created them all.

I push myself to stand up straighter and grab the flower. I head to the room where I do my magic and sigh. Shutting the door, I place the flower down onto the table in the center of the room and remove it from the dirt of the pot. Grabbing my cup of salt, I walk in a circle and pour it down.

Eunice you must not do this!

I grit my teeth.

Do what you want young girl.

Selfish. Disgrace to all!

Justice for all. Do it.

Do not be stupid like your mother!