chapter 34

I've decided to continue the story since it would be a lot easier for me & since the ending wasn't that shocking. I wanted to make it really good for you guys because you're amazing:)

~~~

Aria's POV

*A WEEK LATER*

I woke up with a nauseous feeling and I knew it was coming. I ran to the bathroom and vomited all over the toilet. I groaned and sighed as my back leaned against the wall. My body shivered and I wiped my mouth with a towel.

"Aria?!" I heard.

"In here."

In walked Dave holding a plastic bag, "Are you okay?"

"Never better." I chuckled and leaned in for a kiss but he refused.

"Aria that's disgusting, you just puked." He said. "And you should flush it when you're done you know?"

I chuckled, "Sorry." I flushed the toilet and he helped me up.

"It's alright, I brought you food by the way."

"Thanks, I love-"

"Me?" He smiled.

"I was going to say food, but you're pretty cool too." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled, "What would I do without you?"

"You would be in school." I said.

"That's good because I hate school."

I scoffed, "Dave this is really sweet of you for skipping school to take care of me, but if you want to help me with this baby I want you to succeed and not be a high school dropout."

"I can succeed in life, Aria. And this baby means the world to me and it's my job to be here for you and for him."

"Him? You think it's going to be a boy?"

"Yeah, well I hope it's a boy." He smiled.

"What if it's not your baby?"

"I don't care. It could be Satan's baby and I'd still take care of him."

I glared a him, "Really?"

He shrugged, "Well maybe not but you know what I mean."

"Then let's find out."

"Really?"

"Listen I want to know who's this baby's daddy as much as I know you secretly want too."

"Are we really doing this?" He asked.

"Yep."

"Well then lets go." Dave said.

I changed into more comfortable clothes as Dave and I walked down the stairs. When we reached the kitchen my mom stood there awkwardly.

"Uh we're gonna go get a um-" I stuttered.

"A paternity test." Dave cut in. I gave him a glare and he shrugged.

She sighed, "I'm going to work and I'm taking Emma with me so, go ahead." She said with attitude and left.

I ignored her snide comments while Dave and I left the house to my usual hospital. I devoured the waffles from IHOP that he bought me the whole ride through.

"So what was all that about?" He asked.

"What was what about?" I said with my mouth full.

"You and your mom?" He raised his eyebrows.