chapter 4

Aria's POV

The rain was dying down but it didn't stop Dave to convince me to get in the car. I've only walked for a short time, but I was getting worried that since it was still raining the food will get wet and soggy.

"Aria I'm sorry I messed up, just please get in the car I don't want you to get sick" Dave yelled from his car window. He was driving really slow so he could be at the same pace as me.

"Since when did you care about me?" I asked not bothering to look at him.

Dave's POV

Pfft. since when did I care for you? Ever since we stopped talking.

"Because you're my friend! What if you get kidnapped o-or raped?" I shouted begging her to face me.

"Please the only person trying to kidnap me is you." She spat

She looked so cute when she was mad. If only I told her 8 years ago that I liked her we would be together instead of Tyler.

"Aria please if you don't get in, I-I'll just leave my car here and walk with you." I quickly regretted what I just said because I have a feeling she won't care if I actually do it or not.

"You wouldn't" she chuckled

"Okay fine."

I parked my car and got out talking my other jacket with me.

I held up my other jacket above Aria's head to block the rain.

She immediately noticed and stopped.

"Dave?! What the hell are you doing? Get back in your car!" She yelled in shock

"Oh okay I'll go back. If you come with me." I smirked

"oh my god!" she said frustrated "Okay fine goddammit!"

Aria's POV

"For the record I only came because the food was getting wet" I protested getting inside the car

"Sure" he chuckled.

~~~

After school

"He's just so annoying! And he's always like 'oh I just want to help because I'm your friend!'" I ranted to Tyler as he was driving us home.

"It's like who do you think you are?! You're the one who stopped talking me and make me feel like shit and if you think you can just come into my life and think everything is okay then your messed up!" I continued

"Aria.."

"AAND he talks about you to Tyler! He keeps saying 'you're boyfriend such a dumbass' and 'he doesn't even treat you right!'"

"Aria..."

"and I'm just like 'dude! you don't know him how could you say that?!' It's like he speaks whatever is on his mi-"

"Aria!"

"what?!"

"Babe just please calm down"

I rubbed my forehead in stress.

"god I'm sorry Tyler. I'm just a little tense"

"How about we head to my house? Relax a little bit." He smirked focusing his eyes to me

"What about your parents? Are they okay if I'm there?"

"They won't be back until 9. We're fine"

"Okay"

~~~

"Dang you are really tense." he murmured as he massaged my shoulders.

We were in his room and even though Tyler was an only child he had a big clean house. Especially since his parents were crazy rich.

"I know oh my god. It was only the first day- imagine at the end of the year I'll be the exorcist"

"Oh god please don't put that picture in my head. That's disgusting" he laughed continuing to rub my shoulders.

I laughed, "Ow Tyler that kind of hurts."

He brought all my hair to one side and began to kiss my neck. I was 100% sure he left a mark.

"S-Stop." I giggled

"Just go with it" he continued

I turned around and he gave me a passionate kiss. I straddled his hips with my legs on each side of his waist and my arms around his neck and his hands on my lower back.

I opened my eyes to see Tyler with a worried expression, "What's wrong babe?" I asked

"A-Are you sure you want to do this? I just want you to get your mind off Dave"

"Believe me. It will" I smiled.

Dave's POV

"PLEASE JOCELYN! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I yelled through the phone

"I AM THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD AND I SHOULD HAVE A SAY IN THIS!"

"WELL UNLIKE YOU I ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN! AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR PARENTS SAY BECAUSE-"

"JOCELYN?"

Goddammit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: If you don't remember who Jocelyn is, she was a friend of Arias' in middle school and she dated Dave for a while but then he cheated on her. But obviously they got back together.. and you know the rest. What do you think Jocelyn is planning to do?

picture of Tyler's room-->

love always,

daaydreamer_

p.s sorry for the sort POV of Dave.. I just wanted a cliff hanger:)