chapter 26

Thinking of You - Katy Perry

___________________________

Aria's POV

It's been a week since what happened. I haven't gone back to school because the surgery would give my pains at night or at some random time. But since it stopped hurting my mom insisted me to go back to school. I honestly didn't care about all the homework and tests I was going to do because the only thing that was holding me back was seeing Dave again. I didn't know what to expect.

I got out from my bed, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took out the braid in my hair and combed it out making big waves. I applied mascara and a little nude lipstick. I stripped down and slipped on black jeans and jean jacket hoodie with a white tee underneath. I put on a white infinity scarf and a maroon beanie from neff. Then I slid on fuzzy gray socks and zipped up my brown combat boots. I grabbed my brown long strapped bag that only held one binder, my phone, and my earphones.

I went downstairs and heard laughter. I went in the kitchen and saw Tyler and my mom having a conversation.

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Tyler is driving you to school and I'm going to take Emma to school." My mom said and handed a plate of waffles.

"Hey Aria. How are you feeling?" He smiled.

"I'm good." I pressed my lips together and made a popping sound to fill the awkwardness. I sat on the bar stool and started eating the waffles. My mom and Emma kissed me goodbye as they left leaving me with just Tyler.

"Listen-"

"Listen I-" We both said in sync.

I chuckled, "You go first."

He half smiled, "I'm sorry I was so hard on you when you wanted to be with Dave. I mean you obviously like him and I was trying to stop you when clearly I shouldn't have gotten involved." He sighed. "I guess it was hard for me to watch the girl I love- love somebody else. I couldn't help but fight for you. I-I'm sorry."

This Tyler was nothing like the one I dreamt of. He was a lot gentle? But thats what scared me a little.

"No, Tyler I'm sorry." I said. Seeing him hurt was like looking in a mirror. He was hurt that I loved someone else and I was hurt because Dave loved someone else. I was being nothing but a bitch to him.

"Is there any chance we can start over?" He smiled as he had his hand on my leg.

"I don't know." I stammered. "I don't know what I want."

"I can change that." He said and leaned in and kissed me passionately.

I didn't try to fight it because there was no use. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the feeling of being wanted again.

I got up from the stool as he lifted me on top of the counter. My arms wrapped around his neck while his hands kept in contact with my waist- pressing them into his hips. I moaned into the kiss as he gripped my waist tighter. I let out a wince in pain when his grip touched my scar. He whispered Sorry and I smiled telling him it was okay. We continued to kiss when he heard a knock on the door.

Both of us didn't bother letting go as we kissed in sync.

Somehow Tyler had heard something as he broke the kiss. I looked at him confused when I heard a faint cough.

I snapped my head behind me to see Dave awkwardly standing at the door.

My mouth opened in shock as I stepped down from the counter. "Dave I-" I said but he fled the house.

"I'll be right back." I told Tyler and ran out the door.

"Dave." I called out.

He kept speed walking to his car ignoring me.

"Dave I don't understand why your upset. You have Jocelyn and you didn't even-"

"I broke up with her!" He yelled making me jump.

"Y-You what?" I stuttered in shock.

"Aria I've loved you for a long time but I gave up once we stopped talking. And now that I know you love me too- I didn't know what to do. I was shocked. This never happened to me before and I didn't know how to tell Jocelyn that I love you more. No girl has never made me feel so special like you do. I could never get the words out to tell you when you left the drive in movie. I should've told you earlier but it's too late. I love you, Aria. I always have." He said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as I smiled.

"I lov-"

"Aria, what's going on?" Tyler stepped in grabbing me closer to him.

Dave was about to snap at him but I stopped him.

"Sorry Dave but whatever you thought was going on is over. Aria's with me." Tyler said.

Dave scoffed, "Clearly you didn't see what just happened so, she's mine." He said pulling me away from Tyler. "And you cheated on her."

"Do you have proof?" He said.

"I have no memory of whether that was apart of my dream or if it was real. So technically I have no proof." I admitted.

"And who was the one making out with her 5 minutes ago? Oh yeah me." Tyler snapped. "Her boyfriend."

Dave got tense as he clenched his fists, "You little bit-"

"Stop it!" I yelled pushing Dave away from him.

It was like a weird déjà vu. I've seen this somewhere before and I remembered it didn't end well.

"Come on Aria, lets get to school." Tyler scolded at Dave.

"Wait a minute- Aria don't you want to come with me?" He asked.

"Who's it gonna be?" Tyler said.

I stared at them both with pleading eyes. Mentally telling them Don't make me choose.

I'd hate to be responsible for a broken heart and this moment gave me too much control. I wanted Dave so bad but Tyler had been my actual boyfriend there had to be some reason I agreed to date him.

I groaned, "I don't know."

"Aria just come with me." Tyler begged.

I looked at Dave as he shook his head and mouthed Please. He looked so pleading.

After all these years- I did not expect this to be happening.

At least their not vampires and werewolves.

___________________________

AAAAHHH OMG AW DAVE BROKE UP WITH JOCELYN TO BE WITH ARIA D'AAWWWW.

COMMENT BELOW WHO YOU THINK ARIA WILL CHOOSE!

TYLER OR DAVE?

don't forget to vote!

love always,

daaydreamer_