chapter 28

Idk if I did this song already but I'm using it because it goes perfectly.

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

ENJOY:)

_______________________________

Aria's POV

School ended quicker than I thought and for the first time I didn't want it to end. Only because I want to spend more time with Dave. He walked me out to the school parking lot while Lauren waited for me in her car.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I frowned, "That's all I get?! I won't be with till tomorrow and that's what you leave me with?"

He chuckled and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me passionately. "How's that?" He smirked.

I smiled widely and nodded.

Lauren kept honking the car and I gave her a glare telling her to wait. "Don't go." He begged.

I frowned then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Come over at my house." I smirked and bit my lip while I scanned him up and down. giving him a hint.

His eyes widened and he smirked, "I'll be there."

I kissed him one last time before getting into Lauren's car.

I quickly put my seat belt on while Lauren gave me a look. "What?" I asked her.

Her eyebrows raised, "What do you mean 'what'?" She gave me attitude. "This morning you were arguing and now your all over him! What happened?"

"Let's just say things escalated quickly." I snickered. "Now hurry up, I have to get home."

She sighed, "Whatever, Aria." And started the car.

~~~

Once Lauren stopped in front of my house I got all of my things and ran inside the house waving goodbye. Nobody was home since my mom worked till late and Emma was at my Aunts'. I threw my backpack on the couch and kicked off my shoes. I took off my sweater, beanie, and scarf leaving me in a plain white tee and jeans and threw it in the hamper of clothes. I ran upstairs to change in my room when Dave had been lying on my bed-

shirtless.

"Took you long enough." He smirked.

I scoffed and crossed my arms, "How did you get in here?"

"Please, nothing is ever 'locked'." He grinned and hopped off the bed. His big frame towered over me as my hand was on his chest. "Wow." I whispered.

You could tell what happened next.

We laid together in my bed as our chest rose up and down rapidly. Dave turned to me, "I love you, Aria."

I smiled, "I love-"

Before I could answer, a phone rang.

I jumped in surprise. "Is that yours?" I half groaned. He sat up and checked it, "Damn it." He hissed and answered it.

"Hello?" He answered.

"I don't think this is a good time, man."

I rested my head on my hand and drew circles on Dave's chest while he kept talking. Obviously this never really happened to me so I just went with it. I didn't mind though, as long as Dave was still with me.

"I'm sorry but-"

"I can't really-"

"Look the person I am with right now is very important to me and I-"

I smiled. The feeling of being wanted made me love him even more.

"Okay."

"Whatever, bye"

Dave got out from the bed and began to dress. I gave him a confused look but he tried to face away from me.

"Dave what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm so sorry Aria, I have to go its urgent. I'd rather stay with you but I have no choice. I'm sorry. We'll continue this another time okay? I love you so much." He said and pecked my lips.

My face had no emotion the entire time. "Wait so your just gonna go?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm really sorry."

I scoffed and threw on the t shirt and underwear I wore. I got out from the bed and walked him downstairs. "Will you at least tell me what's wrong?" I asked sympathetically as we reached the front door.

Held both of my hands and kissed me passionately, "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and left.

As soon as he shut the door I had to regain what just happened. We literally just made love and he just walks out. Do you know how self conscience I am right now? But I had to admit it felt beyond amazing. I watched him from the window as he got in his car. I blew him a kiss goodbye and he pretended grabbed it and put it on his pocket. He mouthed I love you and I said it back. I was going upstairs when I heard a knock on the door. I got excited because I assumed Dave had forgot something. I opened the door again and my mouth dropped.

_____________________________

BUT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH.

COMMENT BELOW WHO YOU THINK IT IS AND WHY DO YOU THINK DAVE SUDDENLY LEFT?!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE 17K!!

love always,

daaydreamer_