chapter 20

STORY OF MY LIFE - ONE DIRECTION

THIS SONG GIVE ME FEELS SO MUCH OMG NIALLS SOLO THOUGH I CANT. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.

OKAY CHAPTER 20!!!

_____________________________

Aria's POV

The sunlight coming from the windows beamed at me. I rolled around in the pile of torn pillows and blankets and slowly got up. Memories of last night sprung at me as I winced in pain. I was dirty, tired, and my fore arm was covered in dry blood. The compete package of a fucked up mess. Is this how I'm going to be from now on? Depressed and alone? I was always that kind of girl who would never cry over a break up but Dave? He's worth crying a river. But he's done with me and wants nothing to do with me so why should I even try? I screwed everything up.

I couldn't let this drag me down everyday. I walked into the bathroom as I stepped on a piece of glass. I picked it out and walked back to the pile of pillows and grabbed a big blanket. I grabbed all the little pieces of glass and put them on the blanket. I scooped up the blanket and shook out all the broken glass into a trash can. I grabbed the shower curtain off of the floor and pinned it back to the rod. I sighed as the height of the curtains was too tall so I climbed up on the edge of the bathtub. I pinned in the last hole of the shower curtain and stepped down from the bathtub. I used the shower rod for support but suddenly I heard a snap and the shower rod collapsed as I fell down with it. I screamed as the back of my head hit the metal faucet and fell inside the tub.

"Fuck." I muttered as I rubbed the back of my head.

I heard loud footsteps approaching as the bathroom door swung open. I swear I thought I locked myself in the
room.

In walked in Dave shirtless in his boxers. Of course he would.

"Aria?" He said. "Ar-Are you okay?"

Honestly? No I'm not okay. I miss sleeping with you, being by your side every night. Feeling your warm hugs when it's cold at night and knowing that I won't have a bad dream. Waking up next to you and seeing your smile makes me believe that I always have something to look forward too. But now I don't and I want you in my arms again so I won't have to be scared of what's going to happen next. You we're always there, why weren't you there for me yesterday? You said you'd always be by my side, but you weren't. The time I needed you most- you abandoned me.

"I'm fine." I managed to say as helped me up.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"Just because we're not together anymore, I can't worry about you?" He said.

"So it's official?" I bit the inside of my cheeks trying to hold back my tears. "We're done?"

"Aria you threw yourself at Tyler.."

"You believed that?!" My voice rose, "You may not be smart but you should know when to believe your girlfriend or her ex-boyfriend."

I stormed out of the bathroom and out in the hallway into the guest bedroom and locked myself inside.

Don't lose your temper Aria. Don't lose your temper. Calm down.

I sighed as I turned on the shower, stripped down and got in.

Moments later I turned off the shower and stepped out. I dried myself out and blow dried my hair. I applied lotion to my arms and legs and washed my hands. I grabbed my clothes I had worn before and slowly turned the knob. I took a peek to see if anyone was out and it was clear. I quickly got out as I bumped into someone. Tyler.