chapter 17

your comments make me happy.

I love you all so much.

*virtually hugs you*

___________________________

Cults- Go Outside

three months later.

Aria's POV

I made breakfast downstairs with Evelyn who had been crying all morning and I (surprisingly) was the only one to hear and actually wake up and feed her.

I cooked some pancakes, bacon, and eggs for everyone. As soon I as set up the table and everything and carried Evelyn out of her high-chair, "Come on cutie, lets go wake up your dad" I said to her as she giggled and squirmed a bit in my arms, excitedly.

I smiled and walked upstairs to mine and Dave's room. He was knocked out as he slept on his stomach while stretching his whole body covering the bed. I sat down on the bed next to him and did the same for Evelyn. "Wake him up sweetie." I whispered to her.

She scooted her little butt to get closer to Dave's face she giggled a few times and kicked Dave with her little feet ever so softly. He still didn't wake up. "eh?" she mumbled as she kicked him.

After a few moments Evelyn raised her arms as high as she could and pounded her small fists on his back rapidly making Dave groan.

Dave turned his head from the pillow, "Who is that?" He said sarcastically. Evelyn's eyes widened and her little mouth formed to a shape of and 'o' and glanced at me as if she was in trouble, it was too cute.

I laughed as Dave sat straight up and picked up Evelyn giving her various kisses while she giggled. "Did you make food?" He said in high tone to Evelyn.

Evelyn pointed to me and smiled, "Mommy!"

"Aria that was her first word! Mommy" Dave said to me.

Only thing that was wrong about that is I'm not her mom. It killed me.

I smiled, "Aw no baby I'm Aria." I chuckled as I slowly pronounced Aria so she'd understand.

She looked confused as she tilted her head, "Mommy?"

"No honey, I'm mommy." Jocelyn chuckled as she leaned against the door frame. She took Evelyn and headed downstairs.

I was about to follow them when I felt Dave's hands sneak up behind me. "You're not going anywhere without a kiss." He whispered on my neck sending goosebumps on my arms.

I turned around to face him as I stared at his bare chest, "Gladly." I smiled and he hungrily kissed me.

"Come on I made breakfast" I said as pulled out of the kiss.

"But your my breakfast." He bit his lip.

"You dirty boy. But I did not wake up extra early just for you not to eat it."

He groaned, "Fine but I'll need some of you later." He winked.

After we all ate Jocelyn insisted that we should to go to Disneyland for Evelyn. I gladly agreed and so did Dave.

I went upstairs, took a shower and blow dried my hair. I came out of the bathroom with just a towel and headed to my closet to lay out an outfit.

Dave walked in and had a concentrated look on his face, "Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

He sighed and looked up at me and his eyes widened. "I'm not sure but that doesn't matter right now." He smirked and hungrily kissed me.

I let go of his grasp and chuckled, "So what really happened?" I raised my eyebrows while his muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"I-I think Jocelyn has a boyfriend.." He began. "that's probably why she wanted to go to Disneyland..for him."

"So she's going on a date?" I chuckled.

He nodded. "And what's so wrong about that?" I asked.

"What if she gets so caught up in the relationship she won't have time for Ev?" He said frustrated.

"Dave calm down. I mean look at us. We're dating and you still have time to bond with Evelyn while we have our time of our own." I smirked.

He chuckled, "But he doesn't live here. It's easy for me to be with both you and Evelyn because your both just a few feet away. With the new guy, he going to want to take Jocelyn out and what if he doesn't treat Evelyn right? I'm not letting that bastard touch my child let alone with take custody in the future." He ranted.

I sighed, "Dave you don't even know the guy! How are you so sure he's going to be a douche?" I said as I laid out a beige cashmere sweater and black pants on the bed, stepping back to see If I like the look. But of course I did. "And besides if the guy ever takes Jocelyn out then we can take care of Evelyn. You need to understand Jocelyn needs her own time also." I confronted him and went to the bathroom to change.

I paired the outfit with black pointed flats and finished it off with a gold watch. My hair was in its natural curls as I brushed it through and applied little mascara and a thin line of eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom and Dave was laying down on the bed, frustrated.

I felt bad for him. I really do. To be going through all of this. Managing time and money and work. It was so much for Dave. I could even see his stress bar getting higher.

But I knew that the most stress was for Evelyn and keeping her safe.

Three months into California and I've already found a job as a barista at Starbucks and a second job interning at a fashion design.

The intern job didn't pay as much because I'm an intern. I have to gain my way up to the top. As for Starbucks well I get free coffee.

Dave worked as and intern for a movie director. He was always into that theatre stuff and always told me how he wanted to make his own movie and maybe even star in it.

But that's what I liked about Dave. He was a dreamer. He dreamt that he could do those things and will stick to it until his reaches the top and he'll just keep going for it.

I was too lucky to have him.

I smiled at the thought as I plopped onto bed next to him. He was already dressed in a white button up shirt and black pants and dress shoes. He looked pretty fancy for just Disneyland.

"You look as beautiful as ever." He whispered into my ear as I snuggled up next to him.

"And you look as handsome as ever." I chuckled. "What's with the fancy shoes?" I asked.

He smirked, "Oh just you know setting.. um trends?" He said in more of a question.

"What going on Dave?" I shot up and glared at him.

He smirked, "In due time my darling in due time."

"What?" I asked confused. What is he up to?

"Good things go to those who wait." He grinned and I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows. He knew I didn't like playing games.

"Spill it Dave." I commanded.

Before he could answer Jocelyn walks in, "Are you guys ready?" She asked as she peeked her head out. By the look of it she definitely had a date.

Her short blonde hair was loosely curled and put an enormous amount of makeup. Oh Jocelyn darling, you try so hard yet you don't need too. That's one little flaw about her that I never really liked. She dresses to impress so much but as cheesy as it sounds, she's way more beautiful without it. It's more.. natural.

Dave and I walked out of the room and followed Jocelyn downstairs and noticed Jocelyn's stunning red dress, "What's the occasion Jocelyn?" I nudged her, already knowing the answer.

She settled Evelyn in her arms and handed her to Dave. She breathed deeply, "I've got a date." She squealed and I yelped for her while Dave groaned.

I couldn't help it. I'm a sucker for cheesy romance.

My smile grew wider, "So is he coming with us? Does he know about Evelyn? What's his name?" I bombarded her with questions.

"Yes he is! I've been hanging out with him for not even a week! He says he just moved here and he wants to hang out so that happened. And yes he does know about Evelyn and he is so excited to see her and I can't wait for you guys to meet him. He is such a gentlemen and so kind.." She sighed as she began to daydream.

"Well what's his name?!" I yelled excitedly.

"Oh his name is-" Jocelyn was interrupted by the doorbell. "Oh my god I think that's him! I need to touch up!" She squealed and scurried to the bathroom.

Dave gave me an annoyed look and I shrugged. I made my way to the front door my hand reached the knob as I slowly unlocked the door and opened it.

No. It can't be.

I hear heels clicking from behind me as Jocelyn engulfed into a hug with him.

"Tyler!" She squealed.

"Tyler?" Dave said in shock.

I scoffed. "Tyler."

Only one question ran through my head.

What the hell is he doing here?

____________________

omg Tyler is back!?!??!?!?!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

please comment and vote because I love comments like literally there so fun to read your fan girling lol

love always,

daaydreamer_