chapter 27

Daydreamin' - Ariana Grande

_______________________________

Aria's POV

I was torn between the two. If I choose one I'd hurt the other and who knows how that's going to end up.

"Um- I uh.. I ch- choose.."

"Aria!" A voice called.

I spun around to find who called out my name. Lauren got out of her car and ran up to me.

"You said you were coming back to school today and you weren't answering my texts I thought you needed a ride! Go get your things!" She said grabbing me inside the house as I quickly grabbed my stuff.

I walked to her pace and got in the car without making any eye contact with either of them leaving them both there.

"You're so lucky I forgot my wallet at home. I saved your ass." She said.

I let out a sigh as I laid back in the seat. "Thank you so much." I panted. "How'd you know?"

"Aria come on, people don't just stand around in front of their house talking at 7 in the morning let alone arguing! I knew something was up and your face was red as a tomato." She chuckled.

"Really?!" I groaned. How embarrassing.

"So what happened anyways?" She asked.

"Well Tyler came over to take me to school and let's say the conversation led to making out on the counter." I said and she gasped.

"Was it good?" She smirked.

"Of course it was good but that's not the point!" I wide eyed her. "Anyways somehow Dave walked in on us and he threw a fucking fit and when I went after him he told me that he broke up with Jocelyn. . to be with me! Then Tyler walked in and they started arguing and then Tyler was like "Who's it gonna be?" and I was like "I don't know!" Like seriously how am I going to choose between them?! And then Dave was like-"

"Okay Aria breathe!" She interrupted.

I let out a few breaths and sighed.

"So who did you pick?" She asked excitedly.

"I didn't! That's when you came in." I told her.

"Damn it I should've waited longer."

I glared and her and she laughed, "I'm kidding!"

"So who are you going to choose?" She said still recovering from laughter.

"I don't fucking know!" I said in a high pitched voice.

"Well you better think fast because guys hate waiting." She scoffed.

~~~

We got to school quicker than I thought but still a few minutes late. I ran to my locker and took out the books I needed while Lauren kept shouting at me to hurry up.

We went to our first period as I busted the door open. All eyes were on us but mostly me because I haven't been to school for 2 months.

"Glad you could join us. Now please take sit." Our teacher commanded while Lauren and I awkwardly sat down in our usual seats.

I felt Tyler's eyes on mine as I sat down in from of him. He looked eager to talk to me.

I sighed and pulled out the binder from my bag. I listened to the teachers

lecture when I felt another pair of eyes on me.

I looked towards Daves' direction and he immediately faced forward avoiding contact.