chapter 16

THANK YOU FOR 4K GUYS I LOVE YOU.

AND IT SAYS EMMA ROBERTS IS PLAYING ARIA BUT I'VE BEEN CHANGING IT FOR A WHILE BUT

LILY COLLINS IS PLAYING ARIA!! BECAUSE LILY IS PERFECT AND I MIGHT USE HER FOR ALMOST ALL MY STORIES LOL

ANYWAYS HERES CHAPTER 16!

__________

Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

Aria's POV

We arrived to Jocelyn's house with a lot of catching up but you can still feel the tenseness of Dave and Jocelyn.

We pulled over at a gated community as Jocelyn typed in a code and soon arrived at a beige two story house.

It was huge.

It was pretty big for just Jocelyn and Evelyn but I guess she knew we'd take up space.

We entered the house as I was still carrying Evelyn. The house was painted white and black walls and vintage furniture to make it look cozy yet pretty. I liked it.

"So you guys can take upstairs and settle in, Evelyn and I have downstairs" Jocelyn says.

I handed Evelyn to Jocelyn and grabbed my luggage as Dave and I head upstairs. There were two rooms, one with a balcony and one without. Two en suite bathrooms that connected together to make one huge bathroom.

I settled down in the room with the balcony as I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and small kisses crept on my neck, "So are we sharing a room?" Dave said.

He spun me around to face him, "Hmm nah I'm good." I said sarcastically. His smirk turned into a pout.

I moved my hands to his chest drawing small circles, "But you can if you give me something in return." I smirked.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked, "Aaahh tsk tsk you naughty girl." He bit his lip.

I giggled, "I was talking about food.." I laughed "What were you thinking?" I said trying to hold in my laugh.

He sighed in dissapointment, "Denfinitely not what you were thinking thats for sure."He chuckled.

I escaped out of his arms, "Well I'm starving so after we unpack, you want to go out to eat? And maybe walk around a bit?" I asked as I began to unpack.

"Anything for you, your majesty." He playfully bowed.

I giggle and curtsied. "Why thank you."

After hours and unpacking I immediately snuck up behind Dave, "Food?!" I said excitedly. He nodded and I squealed.

I went to the shower and just washed my body.

I walked to the drawers and slid on my bra and panties and a white tank top while I heard a faint cough in the background. Dave.

He was leaning on the door frame, "How did I get so lucky?" He said.

I smiled, "I say the same thing to myself everyday." He walked closer to me and crashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands slowly move to my lower back giving me goosebumps.

Dave smiled into the kiss making me giggle, "Okay okay I need to get changed!" I said. "Oh and ask Jocelyn if her and Evelyn want to go."

"Can we just take Evelyn with us?" Dave groaned.