chapter 30

LOL IM CHOOSING THIS SONG BECAUSE THE LYRICS FIT PERFECTLY WITH THIS CHAPTER.

LITTLE WHITE LIES - ONE DIRECTION

_______________________________

Aria's POV

After Dave showed me his office, James had already commanded him to start working. He told Dave that he would send me home but I already knew that was a lie. After James motioned me to follow him I looked at Dave with pleading eyes so somehow he would let me stay with him. Of course he was clueless and James took me anyway. He closed Daves' door and forcefully grabbed my forearm leaving a bruise. I silently cried hoping somebody would notice and stop him. I tried breaking free from his right grip but his hand practically wrapped around my arm. He pushed me into his office and slowly closing the door and locking it. He closed the blinds and turned to me. "I never got your answer." He said brushing my cheek. "You already locked me in, I have no fucking choice do I?" I spat. He grabbed my face and forced my lips onto his. I pushed him off me and slapped him across the face while the loud echo of it filled the room. He held his cheek and looked at his hand, there was no blood but you could see the red handprint I left. His eyes became angry, "You fucking bitch." He hissed. He gripped my neck before I could say anything else. He choked me using all his strength to lift me up. My feet were dangling as my heels kept hitting the wall gasping for air. My hands tried to hit pull his hand away but it was no use. I thought I was going to die but he suddenly let go leaving me to fall on my knees to the ground. My hands reached my neck rubbing its soreness. I breathed heavily while I still was catching my breath. I felt a kick hit my stomach as I whimpered in pain and fell collapsed down to the floor, "Get up you fucking slut." He commanded. "That's what happened when you fight back. So I suggest you don't." I kept coughing as I used the desk for support to lift myself up. "Please," I croaked. "Please don't do this."

He scoffed, "Your lucky your cute otherwise you'd be dead. Now take of your clothes." He demanded. I shook my head rapidly while I cried like a little girl. "Take it off!" He yelled and I jumped covering my mouth from screaming. He growled and when I refused not to. He somehow managed to handcuff me to the legs of the desk which where built into the floor. My dress immediately fell to the floor leaving my in my undergarments and my heels. I wanted to cover my stomach from its aching as I kept shivering. He walked up to me and took my jaw and pressed it hard making my mouth open.

***20 minutes of rape and abuse later***

My body was shaking and my breath was out of control. My eyes were red from crying and my voice was hoarse from the screaming. I tried to slip my hands out of the handcuffs for the tenth time.

He panted, "What's the rush, Aria?"

I glared at him, "That's all you wanted so I'm leaving." I said. He slipped his clothes on. "Oh babe. This was just the first of many." He said moving the hair out of my face. I looked at him confused, "We had a deal James!" He rolled his eyes, "I never said just once. If you want to be with Dave you have to be with me too." He said evilly and un-cuffed me.

I scoffed, "That's it. I'm telling Dave." I said putting my dress and heels back on as I walked out. James stopped me and pushed my against the wall, his arms surrounding me. "You don't want to do that." He growled.

"Why not?" I asked.

He smiled and bit his lip as he scanned me up and down, "If you do I'll show him a little video." He said pointing to the hidden camera in the high corner of the room. My face was red of embarrassment, "You recorded it?!" I yelled. "You can't blackmail me-"

"Oh but I can." He smirked.

"Well if you show him then that's evidence of rape-"

"It's called editing that out," He said. I slapped him once more. His tongue traced the inside of his cheek and he smiled, "Aw baby you're so cute when your mad." He said and pulled me closer to him. I pushed him off and he slapped me once again, "Now what did we say about fighting back? Huh?"

I held my cheek. "I don't want to hurt you babe so stop denying it, okay? I just want to make you feel good." He bit his lip and kissed me. "Now next time I want you show it like you mean it."

I nodded in defeat. I started to cry. I'm sorry Dave.

"How long is going be?" I asked.

"Until I get tired of it."

I scoffed, "He'll find out eventually. And it's just gonna end on bad terms with you and me. I love him and you will never know how actual love feels like because you won't have it, not with me."

He rolled his eyes as his fingers outlined my bottom lip, "You teenagers and your hormones." He said. "And if you don't want him to find out- then you should keep it a secret babe." He smiled. This time I wanted fight back because there was no point. If I fight back then it's just going to lead to him hitting me and he hits hard. He facial structure was a lot like Dave's and their voice were so alike.

"I am not going to be your rag doll." I spat. He nodded his head, "I like to call it no strings attached."

"What a bastard." I murmured and slammed the door behind me.

I went to Dave's office to find him talking with his new coworkers. He seemed so happy to be here as he shook hands with other employees. He smiled and laughed as I watched him. His smile looked so real and right now it's seemed as if nothing could ruin it. And I didn't want to be the one to ruin it. I smiled as I kept watching from a distance. The way he laughed the way he'd move his hands around as he talked. His eyes wandered to me and raised his arms calling my name. He motioned me to come over and meet his new coworkers. He held my waist as he introduced me, "This is Aria, my girlfriend." He smiled. "Aria this is Chris and Anthony." I reached my hand out to shake their hands and smiled, "Hi, nice to meet you." I said to both of them. "You've got a lucky one, Dave." Chris said and Dave chuckled. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Aria." Anthony said kissing the back of my hand. Dave cleared his throat and glared at him. Anthony put his hands in surrender. I chuckled, "I thought you already left?" Dave asked. "I was uh just wondering if you wanted some food?" I made up. "Oh no thanks I'm good but maybe later we can get desert." He winked at me and kissed my cheek. I giggled, "Okay. Call me when you're done with 'work'." I said and kissed his cheek. I was already in the elevator when I saw a hand stop it from closing. Dave entered and crashed his lips on mine, "I love you Aria. Thanks for sticking by my side." He smiled and kissed me again.

All this guilt weighed me down. I couldn't take all this special treatment when I'm going behind his back hwith his brother I just met. I forced a smile, "I love you too. So much." Our lips attached again. I let go as our foreheads pressed on each other admiring each others graze. He let go as our hands drifted apart and blew him a kiss right before the elevator had closed while he grabbed the blown kiss in mid air and shoved in his the pocket of his tux and smirked.

_________________________________

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BECAUSE ONE DIRECTIONS ALBUM GOT LEAKED AND I WAS CRYING FOR DAYS GUISE.

CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO ADMIRE THIS WHOLE ALBUM. I MEAN COME ON ITS PERFECT.

MY FAVORITE SONG IS HAPPILY. WHATS YOURS?

COMMENT BELLOW WHAT ARIA SHOULD DO?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

love always,

daaydreamer