Chapter twenty-nine: This Means War part 2

Jay's POV

This is it.

The end of the line.

We were so close to finishing this, and it's only been a week. Has time really gone that fast?

Anyway, after Nya used the Criss Cross spell to send us where we needed to be, I used my dragon to fly over to the green Socery ring. We weren't that far apart so if any of us needed a hand, then we'd have each other's back.

There were a lot of tall trees in my path. I had to go pretty high in order to see where I'm going. The green light became brighter as I got closer to the obelisk.

I had a lot of thoughts going through my head. Is Cole gonna be okay taking down all of the ghouls, including the Alphas?

I'm pretty sure. Kai and Nya's parents were with him, including Lou, Master Wu, Madame Nadine and Misako.

Suddenly I felt a powerful force pulling me down. Concerned, looked down and saw a green tentacle holding on to my dragon. The dragon tried to escape his grasp, but he was too solid.

"And just WHERE do you think you're going!"

"Eloc!" I cried.

Eloc laughed crazily then quickly swung me in one of the tall trees. My dragon disappeared as my head hit a large branch.

Eloc climbed up the tree with his four tentacles. I got on my feet to use my powers on him, but he kept dodging me.

"You can't defeat me!" Eloc shrieked. "I'm the master at this! Stay away from my soul chest!"

"Didn't your mama ever teach you to not shout!" I taunted, "Someone like you needs a time out!"

I quickly used airjitzu to hop onto multiple trees. I tried to get closer to the ring. Eloc was still right on my tail.

I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Eloc coming in for another attack. A green tentacle was coming right at me. Before it could touch me, I used my powers to shock it.

Eloc gasped as the electricity traveled throughout the rest of his body and sent him flying to the ground. I was able to focus again then finally reached the obelisk.

I saw the jewel on the ring steaming up. It must be pretty hot. I walked over to the obelisk and tried not to burn myself.

Suddenly I heard a super loud howl behind me. I turned around and saw Eloc with completely ticked look on his face.

"I bet that..shocked you, didn't it?" I chuckled.

"You're not funny!" Eloc shouted.

Eloc lifted himself up then flew over towards me. With a quick reaction, I grabbed the ring and held it high for Eloc to see. He gasped then stopped moving.

"You know, for a one on one battle, you not so strong," I said, "What's the matter? You scared now?"

Eloc was angry but I could tell that he was afraid. He balled his hands into fists and glared at me.

"You don't understand," Eloc scowled, "What did we do wrong? Ninjago was always our home. We had it first! All I ever wanted was to live and have an actual life! I was living inside of Cole's head this whole time. That wasn't living! I wanted to show everyone who I was. I wanted everyone to see how powerful and special I was...."

I uttered a gasp. This the first time I seen him like this. Was he being serious? It was hard to tell.

"I..." I paused, "I never knew you felt this way. But sadly as it is, you're dangerous. Zira created you with dark magic. I'm sorry but...you have to go. This is how it has to be."