Chapter six: In Helping Hands

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Cole's POV

I'm so confused right now.

What happened at the restaurant? My head hurt so bad that I couldn't even think.

Anyway, I sat on the couch then placed a pillow for my head. I didn't feel so well. I thought I could relive the pain by laying down for a bit. But instead, it made the pain worse.

The stop where it hurt the most was on my forehead near my left eye. When I began to place my hand on it, I felt the sensation of heat. I moved my hand away. But also, my fingers felt a little wet.

I looked at my fingers and I thought there was blood, but instead, there was this strange, green liquid. I brought one finger up to my nose to make sure it wasn't anything disgusting, which I didn't smell anything.

Strange thing was the liquid was still warm. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my fingers off. The left side of my face still felt wet. I grabbed the tissue and began to wipe my face. I looked at the tissue and gasped. There was a lot more green stuff on it.

I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. When I saw my reflection, I saw my green scar was kinda smeared and dripping. It must've been the water back at the restaurant.

I suddenly began to feel nauseous. My stomach gurgled so loud, that it sounded like a dog snarling at someone. Suddenly my stomach began to hurt so bad. I had to get on my knees and yelp at the pain.

I felt something coming out of my stomach to my esophagus. It was warm, wet, and smelled rancid. I knew what it was, and it's not pretty.

I quickly crawled over to the toilet then began to gag. Ten seconds later, I began to puke out this disgusting, greenish vomit. I was vomiting for about like two minutes then it finally stopped.

My vision was beginning to blurr. My hands and face went numb. I felt so weak. I was breathing heavily and my nose burned.

I slowly got up to my feet then flushed the toilet. I looked back at my reflection and saw a complete mess. My hair was somehow messed up, my eyes had huge bags underneath, and my face was super pale. My skin was almost white as flour. I looked like I just got out of bed.

I groaned in disgust. I had to clean myself up. I combed my hair, took off my shirt which was a bit soaked in vomit, then brushed my teeth, cause I couldn't stand the scent of my own breath.

Once I finished, I threw myself onto my bed. I felt like I wanted to sleep forever.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and saw a text message. It was Jay.

He said: We're on our way to the Airjitzu Temple. Be ready to explain yourself.

I could tell that Jay was still angry at me. But why? I had no I idea what happened at the restaurant. I remember asking them about my face then I just suddenly blacked out. Then the next thing I know, I'm laid flat on my back with the top of my body soaked in water.

I went to go text Jay back, but when I went to my messages, I saw a missed call. I checked and saw that it was my dad. He called me two hours ago and I didn't notice. I wanted to call him back, but I kinda got another problem to deal with. So I just set my phone down then sighed loudly.

Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate again and beeped multiple times. I glanced to see what's up. My eyes grew wide as screen said it was contacting my dad.

"No!" I yelped.

I tried to snatch my phone but accidentally made it flip. I tried to hang up, but as soon I was able to get the phone in my hands, my dad answered it. Dad had a smile on his face.