Chapter eighteen: The Ambush

Kai's POV

I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

The blue scorpion tail shoots out behind Zane for an attack. As soon it was about to hit him, Lloyd shoves him to the ground.

I screamed as I saw Lloyd getting struck by the scorpion tail. The tip of it stabs deeply into Lloyd's shoulder. As soon as the tail released itself, blood shot out along with blue liquid sinking into his skin.

Lloyd shrieked then fell to the ground, holding onto his shoulder which was bleeding badly. He even curled up into a ball and began to utter a few cries.

"LLOYD NOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everyone ran over to him. Madame Nadine cradled his head then took a look at his shoulder.

"Are you okay Lloyd?" Nya asked worryingly.

Lloyd didn't respond. He just sat there and coughed violently. Misako came over next to Madame Nadine and stared at her wounded son.

"Lloyd!" Misako cried, "My son! What's wrong with him?"

"Olra's scorpion tail struck at his shoulder and now his venom is slowly poisoning him to death," Nadine said.

"What?!" I cried, "What are we suppose to do? And who the heck is Olra?"

"That would be me..."

We all turned around and gasped. I all saw was a black figure staring at us. But when he got more into to light I shivered. He had black hair that was combed back, gray skin, glowing blue eyes and a blue scar on the right side of his face. He almost look like Eloc, but instead of four green tentacles, he had the blue scorpion tail. And instead of having a left eye, he had a third, blue arm which has his eye on the palm of the hand.

Yep, he was the blue Alpha Ghoul

I uttered a cry, "Gross and wierd!"

Olra laughed, "I've heard that my brother is under an enchantment by the Sacred Amulet. So I decided to come here and even the odds a little."

"You just made a mistake!" Misako shouted, "You can't fool us! Where are the other three?"

"They're busy at the moment. But of you like, I can leave them a message for you."

"How about this!" I shouted, "Tell them stay out of Ninjago!"

I activated my powers then threw a fire ball at him, but suddenly, his body turned into a ghostly mist then sunk into the ground. Olra then flew at us then attacked from below. We all flew backwards then I landed into a tree hole.

"Hmmm, I could tell them that, but what would be the point when they're already here!"

Suddenly, three more figures came from the sky. It looked like they used the Criss Cross spell.

I gasped. There were the three other Alpha ghouls. There was the violet one, the silver one and the red one.

The violet one had black hair in a short ponytail, gray skin, glowing indigo eyes with the violet scar on the right side of his face. For his ability it looked like he had a spider-like power, since he threw Master Wu and Madame Nadine with this glowing, purple web.

The silver Alpha ghoul had hair sort of like my dad's, gray skin, glowing white eyes and a silver scar on the right side of his face. For his ability, he had two, glowing silver energy swords that came from his arms.

The Red Alpha ghoul was a female. She must've been the ghoul of Cole's mother. She had black hair that was in a bun, gray skin, glowing red eyes and had a red scar on the right side of her face. For her ability, she had glowing red diamond wings, along with sharp red crystals that shoot from her hands.