Chapter seventeen: One Step Closer to Chaos

Zane's POV

I have to say, I think this was one of the most pretty intense situation we have ever been through.

Of course I thought that The Time Twins, Krux and Acronix were a slight pain, but now it seems that they're nothing compared to Zira and the ghouls.

I also remembered the moment that Kai and Nya said Master Wu was lost in the time rift, it has only been two months after we rescued him.

Continuing, Madame Nadine took a bow, so did Ronin. As soon as they stood up, she smiled widely at us.

"Ah, if it isn't the most famous ninja in Ninjago," Nadine said, "I recognize some of these faces - so young too. You're Ray and Maya's son, and so is your sister, and..." Nadine stared at me, "Who are you robot? How come I've never seen you before?"

"My apologies Madame," I took a bow, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zane, the Elemental Master of Ice. And everyone calls me a nindroid."

"Nice to meet you, Metal Man," Nadine turned to Lloyd, "And you! You're the son of Lord Garmadon, and the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master...you look a lot like your father."

Lloyd smiled when she said that. We all shook hands then she invited us inside her hut.

There were a few shrunken heads hanging up, symbols on the walls, and a bunch of limbs I jars. I was fascinated, but the others seemed to be disturbed.

"How you like this place?" Madame Nadine asked, "I add a few finishing touches."

"Nice," Ronin said just to not make her upset, "Anyway we need your help."

Nadine chuckled, "I could tell. At first I thought you made another dirty arrangement, but I assume it's something else?"

"Yes, it's about my son," Lou answered.

Nadine's smile faded, "Oh...Louis. I did not see you here. I knew something was off. It's Zira is it not?"

Lou nodded.

"Does he know?"

Lou nodded again.

Nadine slammed her hands on the table, "Oh Louis, what have you done now? Why didn't you say so, now, where is the boy?"

"He's not here."

"What?! Where is he? He must know to look for the rings!"

"Cole is in the hospital with Jay," I said, "He fell into a coma after he had a seizure."

"A seizure? Oh no no no no no! This is not good! We're running out of time!"

"Gee you think!" Kai shouted, "Now where are the Five Rings of Socery?"

"Yeah," Lloyd agreed, "This has gone long enough. I can't see Cole suffer any longer than he already has. It's time we end this by finding which ring is in which realm."

"Whoa what!" Nadine cried, "Wait a minute-let me see that map."

Lou handed the map to Madame Nadine. She looked at it for a couple of minutes then sighed.

"You don't get it. You must be confused. You see this map, they're in different areas in Ninjago, not in different realms."

"But I don't understand," Misako said, "These marks clearly say that they represent a realm."

"No, no no, you got it all wrong. Trust me Misako, I know more about this than you do. These represent which ring is where. When I went for the red ring, it was cased in a small glass box, and it is buried a obelisk underground. In case you haven't noticed, the way these rings were placed are shaping into a pentagon. Once all the rings are enlightened and activated by its host can forge beams into the sky, creating a rift like portal to the Shadow Realm."