Chapter eight: The Unwanted Scheme

Cole's POV

I slowly nodded then followed her into the main room. The police did the same. I knew in my heart that this was not gonna end well.

I followed Sadie into the main room where the seats were. Once we sat down, the officers stood next to me on each side and I didn't know why.

Sadie cleared her throat, "So...how is your day going?"

"Fine I guess," I said, "Are we here to talk about the restaurant? Cause I can-"

"Yes, but I just wanna get to know you. After all, you are the Elemental Master of Earth. So tell me, do you know your powers very well?"

"I'm not so sure anymore. I mean, I know my original earth power just fine, but with my new powers called the RX, seem to malfunction me a lot. You see, I unlocked my 'second potential' not to long ago, so it's kinda hard to-"

"I think you said enough."

"....huh?"

"Cole..." Sadie stood up, "I'm not gonna lie but, I really don't care about your 'special power'. What matters is getting down to business. You see, I bought that building with every, single penny I had. When I was a young girl, I loved to cook. I would always help in the kitchen. I dreamed of owning a restaurant, until you showed up in my life."

I raised an eyebrow. What was she talking about?

Suddenly, Sadie took her bun out and whipped her red orange hair back and forth. She looked at me and smiled, but she wasn't happy. She then took off her glasses, and began to take off her shirt and tie.

Oh no...this better not be what I think it is.

Once her skirt slipped off, a short, glittery pink dress fluffed around until it reached her knees. She opened her brief case and out came a pink purse with a handle. I noticed she looked around my age.

She whipped her hair again and then harshly glared at me. She took out her phone and began to text on it.

"I totally can't believe you would actually do that to me--like 'why? what did I ever do to you?"

Sadie's voice changed too. She first sounded like a calm, normal business woman. And now, she sounded like one of Kai's fangirls. She came from manager, to a total feminine.

"I was six years old when I made my first meal--six years old without mommy and daddy's help. They were so proud of me. I totally even cooked for them sometimes. I was ten when I entered a cooking show. And I won. I always win. I have to win, cause I'm the prettiest, the smartest and the richest one..."

I gaped my mouth in disgust. She was all over the place. She never gave me a chance to speak.

"Every year for Christmas I ask for anything I wish for. And I always get what I want. No matter what I always get what I want - it's always about me.."

I cleared my throat, "Umm...Sadie, I don't mean to interrupt but you're kinda getting a little off topic..."

Sadie gasped, "Oh....my....gosh! I can't believe you just interrupted me! Me! The pretty one! That's so wrong. I bet all the police love you to death."

"What?" I shook my head, "No. Sadie you're missing the point-"

"I'm missing the point?! Look at you! You ruined my life! My dream restaurant is destroyed because of you! Ohh..daddy's gonna be so mad at me....luckily, I found a solution that he won't be. Kevlar, Richard, cuff him."