My heart was going to fucking explode it was beating so strong and fast. Please God, please let him say he loved me still.

I smiled back at him. He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever put my eyes on.

"Anyone I know?"

He reached up and cupped my face with his hands. He licked his fucking lips again as he looked down at my mouth again. He moved closer to me and lightly brushed his lips against mine. I felt a tremble move through my whole body. Then he did it again, but this time he kept his lips barely on mine.

"I always have been and always will be, in love with you, Greg. Always."

I closed my eyes when I felt them burning with the threat of tears. I loved this boy so fucking much. I didn't deserve his love. I slowly opened them to see him staring at me.

"Louis baby, I've done some awful things the last two months. Things that I'm so ashamed of, and if I could take it all back...take back the day we stood here and I pushed you away. You have to believe me when I say I would do it in a heartbeat baby. I...I..."

"Greg, I'm going to ask you once and then I never want to talk about any of it ever again. I need you to be one hundred percent honest with me, okay?"

"Yes! You can ask me anything Louis; I'll never lie to you ever!"

He closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened them he had tears building up. Fuck! I can't believe how badly I've hurt this boy. I was going to have to get Liam to punch me again, maybe a few times.

"When you were...when you were with all of those guys..." He had to clear his throat and pause for a second. Shit!

"What were you thinking about when you were with those guys, Greg? What were you trying to do?"

I sat there stunned. I can't believe he was asking me about my two months of man whoring. I didn't even care that I felt a tear rolling down my face. I needed to be honest with him. I needed to let him know what the fuck was going through my head.

"Louis..." My voice cracked and now it was my turn to clear my throat. "I was trying to erase you from my mind, from my heart, baby. It was the only way I could think of to get over you, but it didn't work. No matter what guy I was with, I just prayed to God he would be the one to get you out of my head, but it never worked. It never worked, because I was so ashamed of what I was doing, I ended up closing my eyes and pretending it was you I was with. I completely tuned them out and just... I just fantasized I was making loving to you, not fucking some guy I had just met at a bar."

Louis had tears rolling down his face. Fuck me... I was hurting him all over again. I hated myself. I fucking hated myself. If he found it in his heart to forgive me, I would spend the rest of my life making it up to him I promised myself right then.

"Did you use protection, Greg?"

"Always!"

"Did you feel anything for any of them?"

"Nothing..."

"Do you promise me you're done fucking around?"

"I never want to touch another guy again my entire life!"

Louis raised an eyebrow up at me and tilted his head. I reached up and wiped the tears away from his face as he gave me a smile that if I'd been standing up I would have fallen to the ground.

"You sure about that last statement you just made, Greg?"

"Yes! Of course I'm sure."

He started to giggle and was getting ready to stand up. I pulled him back down and held him there.

"Wait...where're you going?"

"Well, considering you just said you never wanted to touch another guy again in your life, I figured you wanted me to get off your lap!"

I smiled at him and pulled his lips to mine and kissed him. He let out a moan against my lips and I deepened the kiss. It was probably one of the most powerful kisses I've ever felt. His love felt like it was rushing through my veins.

I pulled back away from him and waited for him to open his eyes.

"You're not just some guy, Louis. You're the only man I've ever loved and I'll spend the rest of my life proving that to you, squirt."

Louis let out a laugh as he tossed his head back.

"Well holy fucking shit, Horan. I think we're in for the ride of our lives then! But I have a deal breaker," he said as he looked over my whole body. I shivered from his intense stare.

"A deal breaker, anything...just name it!"

"Okay...you're gonna to have to stop playing "Truck Yeah" every goddamn time we all get in your truck."

What?

"Niall! He put you up to this didn't he, that little traitor brother of mine!"

Louis laughed as he bent down to kiss me. Just then I heard "You Save Me" by Kenny Chesney coming from my earphones. I had to smile. Perfect song. We sat there for another few minutes and just kissed each other senseless. In those few minutes of kissing the man of my dreams, I'd never in my life felt so at peace and so loved by another person.

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson...so fucking much."

"I love you, Greg Horan. Now, let's get the hell back on our horses. I have a goddamn race to win!"