WRITER'S SHORT NOTE

Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! Thanks be to Almighty Allah for His Mercy and Help.

I am happy and glad that I am a writer here on Wattpad. I want you to all know something. I am not writing on Wattpad for my own pleasure or gain but for others' benefit. And writing is also my hubby.

I know I am still not that good in writing but Alhamdulillah!

Please let's always do things for the sake of Allah. Make the Holy Qur'an be your best friend and always make du'a at all times. May Allah guide us to the right path.

Special thanks to all my Readers ; Aria, Jawhariy, Maryaama, Fadila, Aneeta zeenah and everyone else. May Allah always be there for you all.

Thanks to Wattpad for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this.

A very special thanks to my beloved Family! I love you all too much.

About writing another story, I am not sure yet but I will make sure to keep you updated inshaa Allah.

And one more thing, I am going to edit my first story "Haziyil Hayat(this life of ours)" It would be the same with the first one only that there might be a few changes.

Thank you very much!!!

انا احبكم كثيرا كثيرا !!! شكرا لكم يا جماعا! 

Islaamfirst!!!

😘😱💞

Assalaamu alaikum!!!