Chapter Thirteen

Ahmad's Pov

When we entered the restaurant in a hurry, I spotted Aeesha standing with two more guys behind her. I started walking towards them since they hadn't seen us yet.

"Where do you think you're going, boys?" I asked with a smirk.

The restaurant was as quiet as a graveyard then, I didn't care, someone wanted to hurt my friends and that was what matter most.

All eyes were on me, the four guys started matching towards me. I didn't know them but they seemed like Freshers as in Fresh students who would be in there second year in a few weeks.

A dark haired one roughly pushed Aeesha behind him and she winced in pain. I clutched my hands into fists and glared at him.

"Who the hell are you?" The dark haired guy asked with a sly smile.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Hamzah and Adil glaring at the guys.

Dilshaad and Sa'adah were hugging Aeesha to death and I would have been laughing if not for the situation at hand.

"Please leave for your own safety." I said softly.

"We don't wish to fight you, so it's better for you to leave in peace." Adil growled softly.

The stupid guys laughed stupidly and I rolled my eyes.

"What makes you think that we will leave?" The dark haired guy asked.

I was getting sick of talking, I clenched my fists "Let's do it the hard way then."

"What!!!" Hamzah exclaimed.

Adil move closer to me and whispered "You know you shouldn't fight again, remember the warning your Dad gave you the last time. Please stop...you still have one last year."

He was right but I didn't care at the moment.

"Let's go out, you and me, okay?" I challenged the dark haired guy who seemed to be their leader.

He smirked "The winner takes the girl, right?"

I managed to calm myself "Whatever your call is." I said with a smile.

"No!" A small whisper from Aeesha.

She managed to get away from the girls' hug and walked right in between the guy and I.

"No one is going to fight here." She declared in a gentle tone.

All eyes were on her now, she looked between the both of us with pleading eyes.

"You don't have to fight please." She pleaded.

No one would say no to her face or voice. I nodded assuringly and she sighed in relief.

She stepped away smiling at me and I smiled back.

She had her back to the dark haired guy. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him step forward throwing a punch my way and I dudged swiftly, pushing Aeesha out of the way.

She fell on the floor, I locked eyes with the guy. I was furious, I wanted him to pay for what he just did.

We both took our stands ready to fight, I checked him out. He was taller than my 6 feets height, probably by an inch or two. He was built well, his muscles were almost ripping his tight blue shirt.

He threw in another punch but I quickly docked making him hit the air "Are you sure you still want to fight?" I asked with an evil smirk.

I was trying to make him angry and it was working quite well. He angrily threw another punch which met with the same fate landing in the air.