Chapter Twenty Eight

Emotions can get the best of a person sometimes.

                     Aeesha's Pov

I love him but he was getting married. I wanted him to be happy but...I couldn't stand seeing him get married to another girl.

I shared a special bond with him but all that was going to disappear. He would start his life with someone else and I might be left to die.

When he told Sakeenah he didn't love me, it was as if I was pierced with a blade into my heart. I decided to take it in a good way which resulted to me crying.

When Sakeenah confronted me, I lied about the video we watched the other night. I wasn't angry with her because I also knew the power of loving someone, I felt it that same time.

She loved him with all her heart, she told me so and I saw it in her actions also.

                     Flashback

After retreating back to the room, Sakeenah looked very happy.

"I still can't believe my dreams are coming true. To get married to Ahmad, to be loved and cared for by him." She squealed happily and crushed me into a hug.

I smiled sadly 'Looks like my dreams also which are never going to happen.' I thought to myself.

She sat me down on the bed beside her "Have you ever falling in love, Aeesha?"

My eyes widen a little and I looked away from her immediately.

She squeaked "Oh My God! You have? Who is it? His name? Every detail please."

Was it that obvious, I didn't know.

I sighed and looked at her again, she was so happy and excited.

"Okay, okay!" We both adjusted our sitting position so that we were facing each other with our legs on the bed, crossed over one another.