Chapter Eight

"Good attitude gives a very good impression on everyone."

                                🎓 Islaamfirst

P.S : Important note down there, please don't ignore.

                      Aeesha's Pov

I was staring at the huge mansion in front of me with my mouth hung open. It was the only house in the area, in fact you would walk for like ten minutes to see other houses.

Sa'adah walked us in and gave us a small quick tour on the house. It was quite beautiful inside, it had eight rooms in total, five upstairs and three downstairs. A very big kitchen, a living room, a library full of different books, an office, a gym, a private beach and a garden.

After ten minutes of walking around, we went into the living room to meet the guys and girls sitted having orange juice. We joined them also.

Dilshaad said "Wow! Ahmad, you do have a really nice home. If it's up to me, I will just move here and stay here for the rest of my life."

We laughed at her, Adil said teasingly "The only way you can do that is to be the daughter in law of their family."

She blushed and looked away, I giggled and whispered to her "I bet you would look extremely beautiful as one."

She rolled her eyes at me. I walked over to the table, I picked up two glasses and filled them with orange, I gave both to Sa'adah and Dilshaad.

"What about you?" Sa'adah asked frowning.

I shrugged "Water is good for me."

Ahmad stood up and walked away, he came back with a glass of water and he handed it to me, which I collected with a grateful smile.

They started talking about old times, when they would come here and do funny stuffs. I listened and didn't talk except to laugh when something funny was said.

The boys went out for Salah at the mosque beside the mansion. The girls also went to pray in their rooms leaving Batul and I.

We talked for a while, I got to know more about her and her cousin. Both their Mums are no more, they live with there Dad here and he had been doing a great job taking care of them.

Their Mums are twins, they got into an accident and died. Adil's Dad left him while her Dad took him in and took care of them both, they never lacked anything and had been living goodly.

Both are twenty years old and would be twenty one in a few months to come. Although Adil was older than her by twenty four hours, they both love each others like blood siblings. I felt sorry for her but she seemed to have moved on in her life.

We later went into the modern good looking kitchen and started preparing dinner. We made a light food, spaghetti meatballs and a strawberry pie for Dissert.

After Isha'a prayer, we were sitted on the chairs in the living room eating dinner.

Hamzah moaned and said "This taste very nice, who made it? It must be our great chef...Batul. But you have never made something as good as this."

She rolled her eyes and replied "It's not me, idiot."

Adil asked "Then who is it? It really tastes good."

She agreed and said, grinning widely "It's Aeesha, turns out she's a better cook than I."

Haleemah smiled and complemented "You cook really nicely, it tastes great."