Chapter Forty Three

Alhamdulillah! We are done for this story meaning this is the last update.

Thank you all very much for being patient with me and for reading my story. May Allah bless you all!

Thank you very much😅😂  

                  Aeesha's Pov

I have heard of many trials in which Allah sets for people but I experienced one myself. A very difficult trial indeed but Alhamdulillah! Thanks be to Allah, the Almighty.

For almost two years, I hadn't been the most healthiest person on earth. I had been very sick, nearly to death. I thought I was going to die but Allah had other plans for me.

It's true that Allah does His things the way He wishes. I missed a whole year in college, those we were supposed to graduate with had left me behind but still...I couldn't be more grateful to Allah.

He has been very good in my life. He made me understand that this life is nothing. He created us and can take away our life at any time.

There was a story I heard a few months before I graduated. A young lady from my old class, I knew her and she had been nice to me during my first year.

Immediately after graduating, she had finished writing exams and  was about to begin with her clearance when...Allah took her away.

On hearing the news, I couldn't help but cry. It was a pitiful experience but Allah really has His way of doing things. I kept thanking Allah that whole day because thinking really hard about it, I realised that my own situation was a little better.

Imagine suffering for four hard years, reading with empty stomach, getting sick, leaving home to stay in the hostel, getting insulted by your fellow students, feeling mistreated by some of the lecturers and so much more.

She died after all those suffering, she didn't even get to enjoy the fruit of her hard labor. Her parents...they suffered for her to be educated sacrificing alot for her but what is the end point?

I kept praying that she's a very good Muslimah and that she dedicated most of her life to Allah. I learnt a few important things from her case. Our wants in this life is usually much more than our wants for the next world, in other cases. SubhanAllah!

We follow our heart desires too much and become ignorant to the right thing. It's a good thing to purse further education and it's also the best to pursue the next life's goodness.

May Allah forgive our shortcomings and May He guide us to the right path all the time.

Ahmad snapped his fingers at me and I blinked "Yeah? You were saying?" We were in the living room, it was around twelve in the afternoon. I laid my head on his thighs as he was sitted on the couch.