Chapter Fourty One

Assalaamu alaikum my dear Sisters in Islaam! Good evening everyone! I am back with another update.

Jumm'at Mubarak to you all!

May Allah have mercy on us!              

                       Adil's Pov

I was there with Uncle Zayn when he received a call from Ahmad. I couldn't hear what he was saying on the other end of the line but by the way Uncle's expression changed from sad to tensed...I could sense something was wrong.

"Ahmad!" Uncle called out.

He dropped his phone and closed his eyes taking in deep breaths.

"Is everything okay?" I asked softly.

He didn't answer, I was about to repeat what I just said when he bent down and picked his phone which was thankfully not broken.

He dialled a number "I want you to call all the doctors and tell them it's time. They should all be here in an hour time or we will lose her forever." He ended the call.

I started panicking "W...what's wrong?"

He looked at me with sad eyes "She's dying and we have to help her very soon...if not, I don't know what might happen next. I need you to be strong for Ahmad, your friends and her family, okay?"

I nodded slowly processing all what he had just said "What?"

"Please be strong for them all for now." He pleaded.

I nodded not quite in my right state of mind.

He made another quick call and left hurriedly. I heard him telling the person on the other end something about 'ambulance' at a given address.

We were in front of his office talking before he received the phone call.

I went to the last floor, the apartment, where the others were at.

I met them  ; Aeesha's parents were on the couch discussing something. Dilshaad and Sa'adah were on another seat thinking. Batul was sleeping on Haleemah's lap who was on a phone call. Hamzah, Ahmad's real and Step-Dad were discussing something also.

Aunt Macy was the first to notice me, she stood up and smiled nervously "Any news about them. Are they back yet?"

I shook my head "No...not yet."

The others' attention was on me now including Batul.

"What's wrong? You look awfully pale." Batul asked sitting straight.

I forced a smile out "It's...it's nothing."

She frowned and stood up walking towards me. She stood in front of me "Even though you have been moody all this days, I understood that but now...something terrible has happened and you don't want us to know."

I sighed. She could read me like a book sometimes. I had no choice but to tell them everything I had heard and seen.

"Is...is she dead?" Dilshaad asked shaking violently.