Chapter Four

" ايحب احدكم ان ياكل لحم اخيه ميتة؟..."

Allah in the Holy Qur'an said, more like asked "Would any of you like to eat the meat of his dead brother?"

SubhanAllah! Do you believe that nowadays some people do really... like seriously they eat their fellow human beings which is totally...totally disgusting.

Oh Allah! Help us and be with us please at all times. You're the One and Only, the External Absolute. Guide us to your path...Ameen.

                       Aeesha's Pov

Sa'adah dropped me at Madam Suzan's. She is a Nurse and mostly worked night shifts, she always came back late in the night or in the morning very tired.

She had left since Four leaving Drake with the Nanny, Miss Hannah. She is a woman in her mid thirties, she has a long dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. She is very pretty and looked like a Model.

When she saw me, she smiled widely and said "Welcome Darling! I guess it's my cue to leave now. Dear Drake, I have to go but I will miss you and we will continue our game in the morning, okay?"

He pouted and replied "Okay Miss Hannah! You can go on, my lovely babysitter is here now." He looked away and added jokingly "You're dismissed."

Miss Hannah feigned hurt "Please Master, I have no where to go. Let me stay, I will do anything you want, I promise." She joked.

We all laughed at their joke, she left after a while and I was left with the young prince. His bedtime was usually at eight.

When it was seven, after Maghreb prayer, I made dinner for him. I fed him while we told each other about our days. I tucked him to bed and prayed Isha'a prayer also.

The security guard would take care of him while I was gone till his Mum comes back. I left there at around ten in the night.

I was walking to the bus stop, I was feeling dizzy and my breath was coming out in shorts. I felt really tired suddenly apart from the fear of walking almost alone in the night.

My vision was starting to fail me, my legs was getting heavy and I couldn't carry myself anymore. I gave up and fell on the ground, I was losing oxygen, I couldn't breath well. I laid on the ground and let darkness take over me.

I opened my eyes but close it back almost too quickly because of the light. I opened it gradually the next time and tried to adjust to the sunlight. I sat up on the comfortable bed I was sleeping on and realised it wasn't mine.

The memories of the other night came rushing into me and I frowned before falling back on the bed. I was in a hospital room actually, it was quite big for a normal hospital room and nice.

I had a drip connected to my left hand, I sighed sadly. The door opened and a woman in white came in followed by two nurses.

The doctor smiled sadly at me and asked "How are you doing?"

"Fine thank you." I replied finding my voice strange to me.

She said "I am going to just check your heartbeat and conduct some other tests before letting you go."

I replied "I assure you I am alright. I just need to pay the fee now and get going. Thank you very much for helping me."

She said calmly "Nonsense my dear, I am afraid you would have to stay here for a while now. About your fee, it has been taken care of by the nice fellow that brought you in."

I stared at her wide eyed, she started her tests. She checked my heartbeat with that thing that Doctors use to wear on their neck. I am an art student and I didn't bother knowing all this.